~Friends To Lean On~

Victoria's P.O.V.

"I really can't wait to see Tori, it's been so long since we've last checked on each other. I couldn't even contact her for the past years" Sulli spoke as I slowly walked towards them with Wooyoung, slowly leading me the way, Chase already went to the swimming pool as he was really excited to come here.

I stopped walked and Wooyoung noticed this so he turned to me as I just flashed him a small and gentle smile, I nod my head telling him that he can already leave me be since I think his wife must be havin a hard time handling his kids, he has 3 by the way, I got surprised when I saw a new born baby in his wofe's arms earlier.

"Do you think something bad happened to her? I never heard nor saw her even when we're in parties, she can't disappear without leaving any trace right?" Now Kyrstal has a really wild imagination, she even wants something o happened to me even if I just went out o the country? Nice one Krys...

"Sulli, Krystal" I called them just when I felt thousands of butterflies flying inside my stomach as I felt really anxious right now.

I don't know what my friends' reaction might be, I don't know what they're going to tell me, I don't know if they can understand me... all I know is that I can trust them no matter what but I'm not sure if they can understand the reason why I left them without even telling them anything as I just kept everything inside and handled it alone by myself.

"Tori unnie!" They were all gathered on one couch near the pool area where many people are busy having fun and is playing under the summer heat, they all turned to me who was then really nervous of what's going to happen... they both ran towards me and suddenly chained me in their arms...

"Yah! Where have you been? We haven't heard any news from you since this past few years! Where were you?!" Okay, they both started frying as I suddenly began to laugh at how they're acting...

"Did you spend the whole 4 years in other countries? Don't you know how worried we was?"

"Tori? Tell me if I'm dreaming" Then I saw Amber and Luna suddenly walking towards us while carrying a glass of wine, they looked at me in surprise and slowly walked towards me...

"You're not dreaming idiot! Tori is really here!!!" Luna then screamed as she slapped Amber's head, they then stared hugging me and doesn't want to let go as if they're all koalas... then from afar I already saw my son walking towards us so I tried really hard to get out of their hugs as I'm also starting to breathe hardly.

"Mommy, who are they?" Asked my son as he automatically held my hand since it's one of my rules to him, he will always hold my hand and will not let go unless he wants to be kidnapped or not. A small smile appeared on my son's face as he turned to me and then back at my friends...

"'M-mommy?', Tori is he-" Luna turned to me as she asked but he other 3 had shocked faces as they looked at Chase... who's the excat replica of Charles, his father...

"This is Chase, my son"

"Chase, they are all mommy's friend. They're all your aunts so greet them properly" I whispered in my son's ear as he smiled then went infront of Kyrstal first then gave her a bow, he did this for 3 more times as he personally greeted each one.

"Hello, I'm Chase Horvejkul, it's nice meeting you aunties" Then he also greeted them at the same time... too much for an obedient boy...

"Chase come with daddy first, mommy will have a talk with her friends" Then Charles suddenly appeared before me and Chase, our son then happily nod his head and wrapped his arms around his father's neck and went with him voluntarily.

"He's your son?!! You we're pregnant all these years and you told no one about it?!" Sulli then freaked out as the girls started acting reall really weird, they're all started to lose their minds because of one secret I kept from them.

"Girls, lower down your voice other people might hear you"

"Hear us? So what? You kept a very big secret from us so don't tell us to-" Luna tried to argue but I don't want to talk until they're all calm and all...

"Charles and I are already separated"

"What?!"

"Girls! Quiet down!" I shouted and pulled them towards the couch where they are sitting on earlier, I sat on the middle and it really looks like I'm being interrogated at the spot.

"Charles and I are already through, our marriage didn't work out the way we want it to be. When we got separated, I began to feel sick and weak, it turns out that I was preganant and is also diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer. I didn't know that I was sick, I just found when there was severe pain and when I almost had a miscarriage"

"Ovarian Cancer? But the only reason why-"

"That's the reason why our marriage was ruined, Charles cheated on  me and he didn't know that I was pregnant nor was suffering from cancer. Until such time, Sean rushed me to the hospital because I was really suffering in severe pain, the doctors needs an approval of my guardian or my husband to operate on me if not, then Chase and I might already be dead"

"Sean forged Charles' signature and he took me in, treated me like his own wife and took care of Chase like his own. We lived quietly like that for the past years but then one evening, Sean felt guilty and took Chase to Charles on the night of his birthday. Now, here I am, stucked with Charles again, just wanting Chase to be happy... to be able to see and have his father just for now"

"But are you happy? Seeing the person who hurted you so much, playing with the reason why you still chose to live and fight?" Amber asked, I turned to look at Charles who was then sitting with his friends on the other side who is also playing with our son.

"Forgiveness isn't just given, it is earned and I can see how much effort Charles is doing just to have me and our son back in his life. He wants to have a second chance, but I think letting him enter in my son's life is already enough"