~Questions~

Victoria's P.O.V.

I stopped blow drying my hair when I heard our door bell ringging, I immediately turn off the hair dryer and tighten my robe on my body. I just got out of the shower since I prepared breakfast for Charles, but then he's still not eating saying that he's late from work.

"Wait a minute!" I rushed down to the stairs when the doorbell still keeps on ringging as if there's an apocalypse outside the house, who ever this man is, he came here because of a very urgent matter. Only a few people know where Charles and I live, so probably it's either one of his friends or my mother in law.

"Why aren't you answering my calls?" Right when I opened the door, Sean then immediately came rushing in as he asked me that.

"You called me? When?" I turned to him in question while closing the door, Sean on the other hand still walks inside the house non stop.

"I called you many times Tori, where were you then?" Called me? Many times? What for? Wait, I was showering and drying my hair so maybe the sounds of the shower and the hair dryer echoed around the bathroom and covered the sound of my phone.

"I must've been in the shower then, I really didn't know. I'm sorry" Sean then paces to the living room and checked the laundry room, the kitchen and even the backyard, he opened every door he sees and came back to the living room where I was waiting for him.

"What brings you here, for sure you're not here for breakfast, it's already lunch" I asked but insted of answering me, he continued to walk towards the stairs and looked up as if he's monitoring something.

"What are you doing?" Sean walked towards me once he stopped acting like a spy or a cop looking for a murderer in my house.

"Where's Charles? Is he in his room? It's his day off right?" Today is Sunday and it's Charles' day off but earlier, he told me that he still has a client to meet so I prepared breakfast for him but he said he will have breakfast with his client because it was supposed to be a breakfast meeting.

"Hmm, he went out earlier saying that he needs a client to meet, if you want to talk to him you can just contact him or meet him at his office probably" I said, I knew there was something wrong even from the stares and strange behavior Sean is giving me,.

"I need to talk to you Tori, this is something very private"

"What is this about Sean? I still have to clean the plates and the table so you better make it fast" Actually I don't,  I just want Sean to tell me what his urgent matter is quickly.

"Do you know something about this?"  I was puzzled when Sean gave me his phone, he flashed a picture there which made me confused and shocked.

"What 'thi- where did you find this?" I looked at Sean when I saw a picture of Charles' phone with a message he's been receiving for months, almost everyday. Why would Sean take a photo of something like this?!

"It's in Charles' phone, he left his phone to me and then it buzzed that's the text he received" My head is already hurting from all the things Sean said, but I know I shouldn't let him know things about that.

"Why did you read a message that's not even meant for you? It's Charles' phone and it should be very private" Instead of just getting mad at my husband I'm getting mad at Sean, he wasn't supposed to be involved with my problem but he's still willing to help me evertytime.

"Tori, you already know? You knew something like this?" Sean looked at me, not believing that I lied to him for months, telling him that I'm happy when I clearly am not.

"Sean I'm really sorry but I think you need to leave, I have many things to do and-" I started walking towards the door andopened it for him, I need to do something before either, I  or Sean explodes.

"I'm not leaving this house until I know the truth! Tell me, are you already aware of this?" I want to protect Charles but at the same time I don't want to lie to Sean, I may be greedy I know but I'm stuck in a position where either one of them will kill each other if I tell them both the truth.

"Sean-"

"Tori, I want to know"

"I don't want you hurting him" I told him the truth, of all Charles' friends, Sean is the most upright person I know. He stoods beside truth and love but never with pain, he wants everyone to be true to him even if he'll feel pain from everything.

"So you do know something!" Sean held both of my arms and shaked me while my eyes kept staring at his blazing eyes, he's mad and I know this isn't good. I already feel dizzy but Sean kept on telling me things about Charles doing this and doing that, he wasn't supposed to know how I'm suffering.

"Sean! Stop it!" I dragged my arms away from him to see red marks on both of my wrists, Sean noticed it andhis eyes softened but I knew, in his head, he still wants to know why I lied to him telling him that I'm happy with his bestfriends. He wasn't supposed to be involved in our situation but he chose to be my protector until now.

"Why?! Why are you letting him do this?! Tori you can't just stay quiet and stay still just like that! You're his wife, you should knock some sense in his brain!" I looked at Sean in both shock and fear as he slammed his phone on the ground, breaking everything into small particles.

'I just want him to be free, that's the only wish he wants from me" I may be crazy to let my husband's wish fulfiled, but you can't blame me. I just want him to be happy whatever it takes, i'll sacrifice everything just to prove to him that I love him and will always be there for him.

"But being free means hurting you, Charles isn't free right now Tori. He married you so that means he's already tied, this is called cheating Tori!"