Chapter 1

I was walking down the streets of Los Angeles, California, where I live. I am Rebecca, but my friends and family call me Becca for short. I am 23 years old and I love music and TV. My most favorite singer is Justin Bieber, of course. I have listened to him ever since 2008 when he was doing covers on YouTube. I love everything about him. His eyes, his hair, his tattoos, his music, everything about him. I have been to every one of his concerts, side shows, interviews, and performances. I also have all of his merchandise and anything that has him in it or about him. If I had to choose my favorite album by him, I would have to choose "Purpose" because the entire talks about how he feels and what he sees in the world and people. All of the songs in the album are deep and touching, but that is in my opinion. Other people would agree, but not everyone.

Anyway, as I was walking around, I noticed something strange. There was a black Chevy SUV Chevrolet suburban outside of Starbucks, and all of the windows were tinted. I have seen the van before. It looked like the car Justin Bieber owns along with his other cars, except I doubt it is actually Justin's car since he is on tour right now for his 'Purpose' album. Maybe it isn't his. It's most likely some random person who loves suburban's and tinted windows. As I kept walking down the sidewalk, I got a little cold since it is 6:45 P.M, so I decided to get something from Starbucks to help me warm up. As I walked closer to the café, I saw a lot of paparazzi and teen age girls screaming with their phones out. Then, he walked right out of Starbucks.

He was wearing skinny jeans, a black Nirvana V-neck, a red, while and blue flannel, and black Vans. At first, I couldn't believe it, but then I realized I was really 5 feet away from Justin Bieber in front of my favorite café. I started walking again because I froze, but my phone started buzzing, so I opened it. When I opened my phone, I saw a text that read, "Where are you!? You should have been home by now. Do you not know what time it is?!" from my best friend. I have lived with her since high school graduation a few years ago. While I was trying to reply, I bumped into someone and dropped my phone and their coffee not knowing who it was. "Oh my god, I am soo sorry. I-I was trying to reply to a message and I wasn't paying attention while I was walking and-you are Justin Bieber" Before I could finish, I was caught off by him responding.

"It's okay. You don't have to apologize. I do the same thing sometimes too. It happens. Are you okay?" He asked.

"I-I'm fine, thank you. Can I buy you another coffee since I kind of spilled yours?" I asked.

"No, but thank you. And, please, let me buy you a coffee. My treat for meeting a fan." Justin asked. At first, I didn't want to be spoiled like that, but some pop stars hate being told no because they are stubborn, so I had to say yes.

"Sure, but I am paying you back. You shouldn't be using your money on a girl you just met." I explained.

"No, you are not going to pay me back, please. I want to use my money on one of my fans because you are cold and you look like you could use something warm." he said, leaving me speechless. How did he know what I was thinking? How is he paying attention to me over his screaming fans and paparazzi.

"Okay. I will not pay you back, even though I really feel I should be." I told him. While we were walking, I started thinking about something. His fans are here along with paparazzi, and they are all video taping me with Justin. What are his fans going to think when they see this? Will they love me? Will they send hate? Will they care? Will they tell Justin to leave me alone and not talk to me anymore? I guess I have to find out when they see the photo's leaked.