50 | beautiful

As the days go by, Kristen's feelings for Robert develop.

He is just . . . so sweet. It seems that he is the only one who is interested in her. Everyone else from the cast seem to have preferred other people's company. Taylor Lautner prefers to spend time with the boys who play the future wolf pack, Ashley Greene and Nikki Reed have made a secret pack that Kristen is not yet allowed to join. There are some actors her age and she is glad that they let her in their group sometimes, but too often, Kristen finds herself alone.

Bless Robert!

Clearly, however, Nikki, is interested in him. Kristen has seen her trying to attract him to herself.

Too bad he doesn't like her. He likes Kristen, but she is minor.

Being with her is not legal. And even Catherine has had to tell him that and make him swear on her copy of the Holy Bible. Fun fact: Kristen knows the whole Genesis 1 by heart.

Rob can't wait for her to become 18 to tell her how he feels about her, hoping she returns his sentiments.

Little does he know that she falls asleep with thoughts of him, even thought she is still in a relationship with Michael Angarano, who has become so paranoid from Kristen's budding friendship with Robert.

What a complicated situation!