17 | beautiful

As Suzie and Kristen's friendship is growing, so is her acting career. She currently stars in a movie, similar to "Spy Kids".

The good thing's that the movie is age appropriate. The character she plays is the same age as her.

The bad thing is that she hasn't had to audition for the part. They've liked her from "Panic Room".

She has to be perfect. To prove that she truly deserves the role. And this has put more stress on her.

During the filming, she has made friends - her costars. Two boys, a bit older than her. They both like her. She doesn't understand why. She is nothing special. If she was, then the boys at school would treat her the same way Corbin and Max do.

Ironically, Max is the name of her cat and her new friend.

Perhaps that's a sign?

So, she invites Max, the costar over. They spend time together. She even introduces him to Suzie, who approves of him.

Max likes Kristen's cat so much, that he gets his own and names her Kristen Jane - in honor of Kristen.

One day, while they're at Max's place, Kristen has brought her cat over too, so that there can be a play date between the pets.

"Come on, Max, go play with Kristen Jane! Go play!" , she coos at her cat, like it's a toddler.

Max chuckles. Kristen is acting kind of childish compared to how she acts usually. Most of the times she is so mature, so . . . stoic.

Sometimes people forget that Kristen is a child herself.