Band "Rehearsal"

Connor's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of loud banging...drums.

Oh shit!

I forgot that the boys and I have band practice today because we will be going on tour real soon.

I quickly jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and did my business...obviously.

I then put on my black P!ATD muscle tee, black skinny jeans, and black converse...my basic everyday look.

To top it off, I slipped on a grey beanie and also to control the mess I call my hair.

Then looking in the mirror, I went downstairs once I figured I looked decent enough.

*Time Skip to Down Stairs*

Once I got downstairs, I saw nothing other than Tristan and Brad swapping saliva while sitting at Tristan's drums.

I cringe at the moment, don't get me wrong...I ship them hard together and I'm glad they are happy but sometimes it gets a little too much that I can't handle so much of the touching!

So I cover my eyes because I don't want to see anything I don't want to see!

I couldn't watch this any longer so I had to say something.

"I love you both, but can you wait for that later and keep your hands to yourself? You scared my innocent eyes!" I say it loud enough for the two to hear me.

Instantly, Brad got off of Tristan's lap. Then Tristan got up as well. I easily spotted them with red faces.

"Awe, is little Bradwee and Trissy embarrassed or angry?" I asked with a smirk.

"Atleast we aren't afraid to show our feelings. To show we like eachother. We weren't afraid to admit our feelings to eachother. Unlike you, who is not brave enough to admit your feelings to James and blind enough not to realize that he might have the slightest crush on you." Brad told me with a bit of sass which I don't know why he is giving me.

But long speech much?

"James too. I don't know why he is slow as fuck to realize you have feelings for him and for him to ask you out. You also need to think that maybe he likes you too." Tristan says.

"Even if I did like him, James like me? Look at me, he will never like someone like me. He doesn't like me and never will." I then look down.

"Con-" Brad started.

"Where's James anyway?" I cut him off.

"He went to go buy coffee for us, he should be back any minute now." the blonde said.

Just then the door opened.

It was James. 

~
James P.O.V

I came back from getting coffee for the boys and I.

I got my keys out and was about to open the door. 

I assumed that Con might be up already then.

You want to see his face don't you?

Yes, yes I do.

When I opened the door to the band house and got in, the first thing I noticed was Connor.

He looked so good with that muscle tee that showed off his arms nicely. Those arms that make you go crazy and get weak at the knees. Those tight black jeans that are tight in all the right places, and that beanie that makes him look so hot.