This Should Be Fun

James P.O.V

What is Tristan up to?

He wants to go out to eat tonight, but I don't know why and I don't know why he is not going with Brad.

Since they are the boyfriends here.

Weird.

Anyway, I decided to take a nice hot bath with some products I bought from Lush, because they are my favorite and my body is tense right now from the workout I just did.

I also put on a mud mask because mud masks help me relax for some reason, and I have to take care of my skin complexion as always.

I know I may be over doing it, knowing I am just going out to eat with Brad, considering I don't have a choice, but I still want to look nice.

Even if it were Connor, I would want to look good.

Ofcourse you would James, why wouldn't you? Connor always be looking good.

He always be looking good, that it makes me want to fu-

"James!, are you showering? Hurry up will you? Your taking too long! You still have to get dressed!" my annoying loud friend knocked on the door, and just had to interrupt me from what I was thinking.

I mentally groaned and rolled my eyes before answering, "I'll be out in a minute!"

"Okay you have five minutes, and if you don't come out within those 5 minutes, I'm not afraid to come in there and drag you out my self!" I heard through the door.

Oh my god...

"Okay mom!, calm your tits! I'm coming!" I answered back screaming because this boy is really making me want to strangle him right now.

Breathe James, breathe.

I did was I was telling myself to do from going off on Tristan, and breathed in and out.

When I finally calmed myself down, I dried up with my towel and wrapped it around my waist, getting out of the tub.

I then faced myself in the mirror, and my hair was wet which made me put my hands through it, making it look like I put a little bit of time on it and not just like I rolled out of bed.

I decided it looked good enough, and exited the bathroom into my room.

I sighed realizing I don't know what to wear, so I walked barefoot to my closet to figure out what I am going to put on.

My eyes scan through every piece of my clothing, and I just say, "fuck it."

I picked a random red hoodie with a pair of jeans, because it's not like I am going on a date, I am just going out to eat with Tristan.

Even though, he is a idiot at times but Brad loves him so what you gonna do?

I put the hoodie over my still wet body, and then the pair of jeans as well.

I figured to just put on some decent enough shoes, although because why not?

I took a last quick glance at myself in the mirror, and sighed knowing that I am finally done getting ready.

Also, because Tristan doesn't have to wait any longer, so he can stop being a little bitch in complaining that I am taking too long.

Once I am done checking how I look, I instantly go to the door to open and Tristan was already at the door.

I jumped, because he scared the fuck out of me!

"Dude! What the fuck!?, you fucking scared me! How long have you been standing here waiting?" I asked while I was trying to calm my heart down.