"Hey..."

Connor's P.O.V

"James has decided to take the modeling job offer in California, and he wants to leave as soon as possible so he's leaving tomorrow morning." the black haired man announced.

I felt my whole world spin, and turned colorless. I was frozen.

He's leaving.

He's leaving. 

That's all I could think right now, and I don't know how to process this. I don't know how to take it. 

How to feel? 

I have no idea what I am doing, I am probably making myself look like a complete fool out of myself. 

I should've saw this coming, even I did a bit, I didn't expect him to really say he is going, and to make this decision that fast. 

"Con, what are you thinking? Are you okay? Say something." the short brunette haired manager of mine, his voice took me out of my thinking, but I wanted nothing more to block it out. 

I want to block everything out. 

The world. 

Shaking my head to at least really pay attention, but I rather break right there and cry my eyes out again, although there is only thing I have left: be supportive of his decision. 

"That-t is-s great-t!, I-I knew-w  you-u would-d go-o and-d take the offer-r. You-u will-l be-e a-a fanastic-c model-l, go-o make us-s proud-d." I really wanted to burst into a crying mess but I held it in, I didn't want to though. 

All this fake happiness was killing me, hurting me. I feel like I'm dying inside and that I want to die. 

Once again, I had to act like I was okay and all happy, but it just made me feel worse.

"Thanks Condora, that is kind of you to say." the guy I would give up everything for, had a friendly look but sounded cold and cruel, making his eyes more icy blue than they normally are, looking into mine.

Because he doesn't love you! 

I became quiet straight away, and I could feel the blonde and brunette having their eyes on me, but I didn't bother to look at them because I didn't want to see them with sorrowful looks on their faces.

I didn't want them to feel pity for me.

"Well, I'll tweet the fans the news on Twitter, I better go now so James, I'll be taking you to the airport tomorrow morning then." the man informed, during him getting up to the door about to exit the house.

"Okay, I'll be by the time you're going to pick me up. And what will the fans think though?" the guitarist having a worried tone, the manager only  shrugged.

"Some will support you, and some will not. You need to think that this is what you want, and there's fans that are going to support your choice, and at the end of the day those are the ones that matter." my manger's words cut me into pieces, because I have to put up this fake act that I support him.

"You're right, thanks Joe." making the tall boy grin, he now this time showcased it making him look precious, but I felt like I was being stabbed in the heart knowing that I will never see that look on his face again.

"No problem. I'll see you tomarrow morning then. Bye." and just like that, the brunette man left, leaving us in silence.

After a while of us being in quietness, the now soon-to-be model officially, started to open his mouth to say something.