Forever

James P.O.V

Sitting and looking out the window while everyone else gets on the plane, I wasn't even having my mind on anything, that wasn't until a body was sat next to me.

"How are you?" that voice made me turn my head because it was Jasmine looking at me, with a bright smile of her and I had no choice to do the same because I didn't want to be rude, but I wanted to sit by myself.

"I'm doing good I guess." I still tried having the smile that I had right now, I did not want to though and all I wanted to do is sleep.

"That's good to hear." still with her friendly look on her face, I could tell she was trying to make conversation, but I do did not want to at the moment, I wanted to shut my eyes and just see that I was in California already, about to start a new life.

Far away from everything.

Far away from Connor.

She probably saw that I did not want to say anything at the moment because she then stayed quiet looking straight ahead, while I turn back at the window, viewing everything that was outside.

But my attention was soon grabbed when I saw every passenger arrived at their seats or some that still needed to take their seats and the door to the plane had closed, that is when I knew we were about to take off.

The flight attendant was a tall lady in heels, which I don't know why she is wearing them considering we are on a plane, and with her uniform she had on which I saw a very tight skirt on her, making me cringe of how unprofessional that is.

"Excuse me ladies and gentlemen, if you could please take your seats. We will be ready for take off in just a few seconds, so please stay seated and we hope you enjoy your flight. We will be arriving to California in approximately 11 hours and 16 minutes. Thank you." I heard her voice over the speaker of the plane, and I buckled up my seatbelt, breathing in and out, ready to get out of here.

I could feel the adrenaline building up in me feeling the plane's engine start, and the whole structure going up in the air, flying already.

Gazing out the small space that was the window, I had saw everything disappear or go far away, making everything get smaller and smaller as we kept moving, getting away from the place that was once called home, forever.

Once again I was dragged out of my thoughts, not wanting to but yes at the same time because I don't want to be reminded of the life I'm leaving behind.

This is for your own good.

This is for the best.

You want this.

Don't let anyone or anything stop you from doing this.

"James, why did you want to leave right away? I mean I gave you three days to make this decision, and you just decide to go not even close to the second day. Not that I am not thankful you agreed, but why so quickly?" the question that was tossed my way caught me of guard, making me uneasy, wondering why she would ask that.

" I-I don't know. Maybe I just had a lot of things going on in my life and head. I just wanted to start new and forget about everything. Something happened with someone, that I rather not talk about and would appreciate if we didn't. I just rather move on, and forget about it." I had my pupils connected with hers, I was telling the truth but also trying to dodge the subject because I did not want memories floating in the back of my head.

If only you knew what I had to deal with these past few days.

"Okay, whatever you want. I am sorry I asked, I shouldn't have. It is your personal life after all, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." apologizing, the photographer had a genuine sincerity tone, but she also looked like it due to her facial expression.