Your Decision

Brad's P.O.V

It really breaks my heart to see my bestfriend like this.

I know Tris and I are meddling in James and Con's  love life, but I see no point in it now, considering how Connor is like right now, and James may leave.

As much as I don't want James to leave, and still want him to be with the boy who is in my arms right now, I know it won't happen unless one of the boy confesses on their own.

It's up to one of them now, I just want to be there for the blue-eyed boy right now.

Him still being in my embrace, he fell silent, but then soon got out of the tight hug I was giving him, for me only to look his appearance.

He had red puffy bloodshot eyes looking into my own clear brown ones, and a tear stained face filled with an emotionless expression, taking place of his usual happy, giggly, blushing smile because of the sandy-haired guitarist always putting it there.

"Thanks Brad for comforting me, but can you go? I just really want to be alone right now." his voice sounded broken and raspy due to all the crying he has done.

That made me taken aback, because he looked right into my eyes and I thought he didn't mean it, but he did.

"Connor, I can't just leave you. Especially, like this. I don't like seeing you like this." I tried convincing him to make me stay, but he still wasn't letting me. 

I am just really worried about him now. 

"Brad please, just leave me here alone." the broken-hearted boy pleaded, looking like more tears were going to escape from his eyes just by looking at me. 

"Joe is going to be here any minute, to talk about this whole thing. He is going to ask why you are not there. What do you want me to tell him?" I question the Scottish lad because I seriously don't know what I am going to say. 

What am I supposed to say? 

"Just tell him, I'm not feeling well. That I'm resting." he came up with exactly what I should say, but I don't know if it will be believable or not. 

"Okay, I'll do it." I gave in, because I had no other option than listen to the one who was hurting right now.

"Thanks Bear." laying down on the bed, he started to cover himself, with a blanket, cuddling into it, and covering his face as well.

Resulting in me to let a sad sigh come out of my mouth, taking one last look at the depressed bassist, that was buried inside by his blanket that seemed like his only protector he had.

I wish that was James, then he could protect him all the time, and make him happy. 

Being at the door already, I heard the twenty-one muffle, "close the door please.", and I turned to see the position he was in with sadness in my eyes. 

He never deserved this. 

I did what I have been told, shutting the room door of the fragile boy that was already shattered into pieces like a glass vase. 

Finally out of his room, and leaving him alone inside, made me feel a sense of sorrow and gloominess. 

But I still made my way down the stairs, with that feeling though. 

Arriving down in the living room, my eyes landed on a James, Tristan, and Joe all sitting on the couch, waiting for me I guess. 

Joe is here now, and how am I suppose to lie to him, in  telling him that Connor isn't feeling good?