Written Off

James P.O.V

When the boys and I were about to rehearse, I noticed Joe's absence...barely.

Which is weird since he is always here for band rehearsal.

"Where is Joe? Isn't he supposed to be here to see us practice?" I asked curiously while putting the strap of my guitar around my body.

"Yea, he was but since the boys from New Hope Club are touring with us and they are new to this whole concert/touring thing, he decided that they needed the extra help." Brad explained briefly.

"And I promised him no funny business."

"So wait, your in charge? And really no funny business?, Connor and I basically were going to see you and your boyfriend have sex." I had a raised tone in my voice.

"Yea, when you were off to get coffee...Joe told me I was in charge and I can't help it if my boyfriend is hot." My short friend put his hands up in surrender.

"We really did not need to know that." I said.

"I just don't get why Joe didn't put me in charge." I furrow my brows in a confusing way.

Out of nowhere, I heard a giggle and I look at my side and it was Connor's beautiful giggle.

I smile at him for his cuteness that I love...not to mention other things.

He as well, sends me a cheeky smile that I can't help but find it sexy!

"Well, considering you spent some of your time smiling and staring at Connor so why wouldn't Brad be in charge?" Tris chipped in.

I try my hardest not to blush of what Tristan said so I just look down to the floor.

But he really needs to shut up!

"I was not staring. I just like what he is wearing." I tesstified.

"That's staring." both Tris and Brad said in unison.

Which resulted in the couple looking at me and giving me smirks.

"Well I-I.." I started but I got caught off.

"Okay, which song are we going to rehearse first?" Con changed the subject.

Thank you Con! Like I wanted to answer anyway.

"Joe was thinking first we do Wakeup. Then Rest Your Love. After that, Stolen Moments. Be With You and to finish it all, Written Off." being the one in charge said.

"Okay." Condor and I said at the same time.

I couldn't help but send him a little smile.

He smiled back and his face got flushed with red.

Can he just stop before I-

"Okay lover boys, let's go then." Brad had to just take me away from my thoughts.

Oh boy, this is going to be a long day.

After that, we just started playing and singing.

*Time Skip to Last Song*

"Okay Con, James finish us off and try to stay focus because it just seems like you two have been in Lala Land." letting out a sigh, the young brunette said.

It's not that I am not focused, it is just that Con has been giving me smiles and been looking at me for all the songs we have rehearsed.

Which is making me feel...things and makes me want to do things...