Crumbling Down

Connor's P.O.V

"Connor, come down here! James is back and has something to tell you!" I heard from downstairs, my name being called out.

It was Brad.

I was in my room, facing foward to the mirror as I've been Doing so for I don't know how long.

He's here. Now's your chance.

You can do it.

No, you can't.

I've been practicing or going over the words I had swirling inside my overthinking brain, and now is the time.

Inhaling and then exhaling, viewing my reflection right in the mirror, I keep chanting to myself.

You can do this. 

You can do this.

You can do this.

Taking steps to the way my door is at, I turn the nob with my now twitching hand, and opened it.

Going out of my bedroom, I go directly down the stairs into the living room, and straight away when my eyes laid on James, my breath hitched, and I officially start to panic in the inside.

All the words that I was rehearsing and thinking while staring at the mirror, have quickly dissappeared.

What made it more difficult was that Brad and Tristan were here, and I felt the anxiousness you get when you are nervous, and don't know what to do about it.

Standing, contemplating whether I should speak or no was all that was going through my head.

"Hey Condor. Like I said, Jems has something to tell you. I don't know what, but hopefully it's something good." came from the Brummie, with a sudden smile on his front.

"Also, Brad and I are staying because Mcvey over here, told us it was okay." then the drummer added saying, with his whitening smile as well.

"James would you like to start?" the brunette head insisted on letting the tall muscular guitarist to speak, motioning towards me.

The muscular guy didn't say anything, he only took a few steps to me.

What is happening?

The next thing that is happening is the sandy-haired boy, giving me one of his beautiful smiles, that caused my cheeks to want me to look like a red jelly bean, because they are burning now.

Welcome back nerves and butterflies in my stomach.

"How was the-e photoshoot-t?" I began starting to stutter.

Here goes the stuttering once more, just greattt

"It was different and weird, but quite fun actually, I had fun." he appeared very happy when he told me this.

I like seeing you happy, your smile makes me smile.

Seeing his smile is the best thing.

"I'm glad you-u had a nice-e time."

"Thanks, and I'm sorry I left you alone." apologizing, I quickly told him he had nothing to be sorry about.

"James-s, you have nothing-g to be sorry-y about-t. It's okay-y." I flashed a reassuring smile, to show it was really okay.

Biting his lower lip, he did a small little smirk.

Opening his mouth, he began speaking again.

"Like what Brad said, I have something to tell you, and it's really important, as you can see that I've been trying to tell you all day." biting his lip, and letting out a chuckle, he explained.