What Is He Up To?

Connor's P.O.V

Brad is such a child at times, he acts like a 5 year old.

But he's my bestfriend, so he is lucky I love him.

Even though, he can be so bothersome and annoying at times.

Sometimes I still question why are we friends, and what did I do to deserve him in my life.

But I love him, he knows I do.

He can be a little to much, unlike me. Especially more than a little too much with Tristan.

Speaking of those two, I don't understand why still they couldn't went out to eat.

Instead, the curly head had to ask me.

Like I said before, he is lucky I like Buffalo Wings and Rings.

Their "Sweet Thai Chili" wings are to die for and their beer is the bomb because you get a whole glass pitcher of it.

With my mouth watering of the thought of the wings on my mind, I snapped out of it and continued whatever I was about to do.

I sighed, and headed towards my reflection which was the mirror.

I kept looking at myself, racking my brain on what am I going to wear out to eat.

Another thing I don't understand, I have to look nice.

Moving to my closet and opening it, my eyes are scattering all over my clothes.

A knock was heard from outside my room, causing me to forget what I was doing and go towards the door to open it.

When I open it, the same curly haired, brown-eyed hobbit was standing right infront of me.

"What do you want now, Brad?" I had a bothered tone in my voice, due to me seeing my short friend again.

"Are you ready to go?" he was swaying back and fourth, for some reason, but he looked very impatient while doing so.

"Does it look like I'm ready? Um, no. I haven't even decided what I'm going to wear yet."

"What!?, why are you not dressed!? What have you been doing this whole entire time!?" Brad sounded like he was about to go crazy and have a panic attack.

"Procrastinating." I was being blunt.

"Why!? Stop procrastinating!, we are going to be late!" the curly was freaking out, and I don't know why.

But I know, he needs to chill.

"Bear, can you like calm down?  It's not like we are meeting other people. It is just us two." I was calmly stating.

"It's us two, but still." he was definitely loosing it.

"Okay, would it make you feel better if I go change right now?" I pointed at my wardrobe that hopefully has something nice for me to wear.

"Yes, yes it would." my bandmate had the cheekiest smile on face like he always does.

"Okay, we'll then I'm going to change then." I was closing the door, not until Brad's weirdly large hand stopped it from closing.

What does he want now?

I gave him a face that was saying, "now what?"

"On second thought, I want to pick your clothes out. I want to help you." the boy insisted.

"First, you are rushing me and telling me we are going to be late. Now you are telling me that you want to help me pick out what clothes I'm going to wear?" I furrowed my brows in the most confusing face ever.