Here Goes Nothing

James P.O.V

*After The Photoshoot*

I was about done with the photoshoot, and I have to say that it was actually quite fun.

A bit tiring and hardworking , but fun either way.

I never expected to model for Calvin Klein or any other huge clothing company, and be a model for a day.

I was just a guitarist in a band, doing what I love with my three bestfriends, so it was weird being away from that a little while.

But I enjoyed it still, doing something different that I never thought would happen.

Jasmine, the photographer,said I actually did a great job, and it was kinda nice to get that kind praise, and to know I was doing good.

She also informed later, she would let me know how the pictures turned out, and if her boss likes them or not.

I hope.

Right now, I'm getting into my car, to go home, and confess how I feel to Con.

I feel bad that I just left him like that, but he had to fucking make horny, and I had to listen to him.

I told him that I would later tell him what I wanted to, and it's that time, I'm going to tell him.

And nothing or nobody is going to stop me.

This is actually happening.

I began my automobile, and started off my journey to the band house.

As each moment passed, the more and more anxious I got.

I only took a deep breathe, and turned on the radio to listen to music, also to relax myself.

I'm actually doing this.

Driving towards the destination that I so wanted to be at already, I had many words jumbled in my head, that I was trying to figure out a way to say them to the blue-eyed boy in the form of sentences.

It's time. 

I'm almost close, I'm almost close in telling, and I have so many emotions running through me right now.

Let's do this.

~
Connor's P.O.V

Erick and I finally arrived at the band house, which started my nerves back up again.

When my eyes came in contact with the house I live in, my now friend, looked like he sat there in awe , having his pupils on the view of it.

"That's your house!?" asking with complete amazement in voice, and you could instantly see his eyes light up when he saw it.

"M-mh." I shortly responded to the black haired lad.

"And you live in there!?" he still questioned with shock, which only caused me to chuckle.

"Yep." nodding, I told him.

"Well, counting three other people. I live with my bandmates."

"Your in a band!?" he sounded so suprised that I found it a bit funny.

"Yeah, why?" I was curious now that he asked me that question.

"I'm in a band too!" the blue-eyed had excitement in his tone, and I found it cool that he was in a band as well.

"That's awesome! What's the name of your band?" I questioned at the waiter, and he gave me the responce.

"CNCO."