Coffee "Date"

James P.O.V

Hearing the comments from both the girl and guy cashier, only made the urge of telling the young attractive bassist how I feel,grow more and more bigger as each second passed by.

It was weird though, because when we got out of the store, we were both very quiet.

The both of us were just walking side by side eachother, silently not saying anything to one another.

Although it got killed when we left the mall, and entered my car.

I turned my head towards Connor, to see him looking at me already, smiling.

"Coffee time?" the blue-eyed inquired, with a giggle and excitement through his voice.

"Yes, coffee time." I grinned at the shorter boy and his excitement while starting the vehicle up.

"Yayyy! Okay, let's go then!" Con cheered, but I only wished he didn't because that sent goosebumps all throughout my body.

Why do I literally find his cuteness a turn on, and get horny!?

I only chuckled, driving already, making our way to a little cafe, with a tiny problem that is about to happen, due to me being sexually aroused just by the brown haired lad acting like a innocent cherub.

What is wrong with me?

I was making my way to our location, with a very happy Connor and an enraged erection through my pants.

Sighing, I was trying to cool myself down, but having quite the problem doing that.

Just greattt.

And we were on our way.

*Time Skip*

Arriving at the little cafe, I thanked God for finally being here because I don't know how much I could take of the young lad being all adorable, making my hard-on throb. The reason was because, the sexy blue-eyed lad would always sing along to any song that would come on the radio.

I took my keys out of the ignition, and had a puzzled Condora infront of my view.

Fuck, why you got to make that face baby?

"I thought we were going to Starbucks?" he questioned, sounding like a infant which made me had a small smile.

I explained by saying, "Well I thought here would be better. I felt like this place is more calm, peaceful, and...intimate."

"Oh, okay-y." responding when I finished talking, the hot guy's cheeks heated up with a crimson color.

Making him seem more irresistible by the minute.

"Only if that's okay with you." I was concerned although, because I still want him to feel comfortable and okay.

"It's-s perfect-t, don't worry-y. I'm fine with that-t." stammering, he still curved his mouth into a small smile.

"Perfect." a grin popped up my face while having the bottom of my lip between my teeth and biting it, having my eyes on the other boy.

He too, had his eyes on mine and only let out another small laugh, looking at his lap now with the same rosey red cheeks he had earlier.

"Let's go drink some coffee then, Mr. Ball." I called him by his last name, causing him to giggle once more.

The struggle of fucking him right here in this car is real.