"Bonding Time"

James P.O.V

Okay, what the fuck is going on?

I was just sitting here with Tristan and hanging out with him because he wanted to.

And then all of a sudden, Brad is here with Connor.

Connor is sitting across from me.

Fuck.

Silence.

Everyone is quiet now, and not saying anything.

I look into those big ocean blue orbs that I can spent hours looking at and never get tired of them.

I had to smile at him, and he gave me one of his little cute smiles too.

Which, also made him get a light blush on his face, that is so fucking adorable.

It is a difficulty not to lick my lips right now, due to how Connor is looking at me.

Also the fact that he is looking so fucking sexy in what he is wearing right at this moment.

I'm fighting the urge not to want to do things to him, that he should not know about.

I want you. Bad. I need you close to me. I want your body on mine. I want you to scream my name.

Straight away, I know I have an erection all of the sudden.

You have got to be kidding me?, why now?

Control yourself James.

I try to collect myself, and calmly cover my erected cock.

I try to act normal as possible, and look up at the three boys that are looking at me now.

We were still silent, looking at eachother. I noticed though, that Brad gave his boyfriend a look.  That resulted in Tristan saying  something.

"Well, this was fun James and  I know this was a time we were suppose to hang out, but I just remembered that I have to go do some errands today." the blonde explained while getting up from where he was sitting.

"Wait, what? You just remembered? We haven't even ordered our food yet." James spoke up, and sounded a little bit bothered and mad now.

"Yea, I must've forgotten. And I know that, but we can maybe hang out another time." the skinny boy tried to make me not mad at him, but it wasn't working.

When the blonde was grabbing his coat to go, he did a little glance at Brad that I saw.

Right when that happened, the brunette got up with his coat in hand now, and said something.

"Wait, let me go with you." the curly offered to go with his boyfriend.

Connor maybe decided it was enough to stay quiet when he heard that, because he immediately opened his mouth and said something.

"Your leaving!? With Tristan? I thought you wanted to hang out? You can't just invite me out here, and leave suddenly with your boyfriend!" Con was raising voice now a little bit, which never really happens.

I'm starting to get annoyed and  mad now at these two.

I can't be alone with this boy infront of me, not with these thoughts I was having a second ago.

And also with my little situation I have going on right now.

"I'm so sorry Con, but don't worry. Your not alone, you have James. This gives you both the opportunity to hang out together, alone. Don't you think?" I could see the Brummie holding in a smirk.