Tell Him

James P.O.V

Just like that, I got out and left the cafe with this person I barely met, to only use my car to get into my driving vehicle, and take pictures god knows where.

Just great.

This was so unexpected.

"I expect this to be quick." I told the lady that is sitting next to me in my car, while putting on my seatbelt.

"Yeah yeah, you complain too much, you know that right?" hearing that, made me want to slap her already but I decided to just breathe, and start the car.

Then we were on our way.

God, give me patience.

~
Connor's P.O.V

I do admit that I didn't want James to leave, but I couldn't let him miss this opportunity. 

Even though the long curly haired lady, was quite rude.

But I'm sure, what he needed to tell me was not that important. He can tell me later.

I wonder what it is?

I'm now here alone, sitting by myself, drinking my nice hot cup of White Chocolate Mocha.

Swallowing a bit of the white liquid, I felt a presence that was now sitting infront of me.

Looking up, I saw our waiter, Erick with a smile on.

Smiling back, I take notice of his sharp jawline that is almost like Tristan's

"Where did your friend leave off to?" he started to ask, which is not what I was expecting coming from him.

"Uh, he had to go take care of something." That was the only thing I could think of saying, because I don't know what he would think of if I told him, that James went to go model for some pictures with a photographer.

"Ohhh, okay. Well, it sucks that he had to leave you." telling me, he placed his hands on the table, making me a little uneasy for some reason.

Silence took over a while, but he spoke up, questioning me something that made me stunned.

"You like him, don't you?" he had a smirk on, resulting in me looking right at the black haired lad, choking on my words from hearing that question come out of his mouth.

"What-t?"  I started stuttering,  and turned into a red-faced mess.

"Oh come on, I know you do. I've seen the way you look at him." pointing it out like it was the most obvious in the world. 

"Even if I do, he will never though. I am just a best friend to him, that's all." I let my shoulders shrug, and allowed a sad expression to show up in my face, taking over it.