Lord, Help Me

//And it gets so hot whenever we're alone,
But I can't say I'm in love
No, I won't//

*The Next Day*

James P.O.V

It's morning, and I straight away get out of bed with a bit of excitement.

Already knowing what is happening on this day, I can't stop a smirk from growing on my face.

Some alone time with Connor again, I really that.

I'm always thinking of being alone with him. Only in my head, we do things that the innocent blue-eyed boy should not see nor hear of.

I really should not think about that at the moment, because now seriously is not the time.

I whiped those thoughts away, while I stretch my body out and then head to the bathroom to get ready.

The first thing I do is my buisness, and then next brush my teeth really good because having bad breathe infront of a sexy hot guy like Con is not an option.

I also did the extra thing of using mouthwash, which made me think a little bit if I'm doing too much.

James, this is only hanging out your bandmate, calm down.

Yea, your bandmate that you like and want to fuck.

Which is never happening ever...

Thinking too much, I forgot the mouthwash was still present in my mouth and is fucking burning!

I was quick to viciously spit it out, wash my face with soap from Lush, and then continue on to do my routine of getting ready.

Which made me start combing my hair and fixing it with only my hands like always.

Fluffing my hair a bit more, I took a look at me in the mirror and knew it looked presentable kind of.

You want to look good for him don't you? Of course you do, obviously.

I walked a couple of feet to the area where I am going to figure out what I am going to put on for today.

I look through every single one of my clothes, and I have found something that looks nice to wear with my morning with the attractive bassist.

A blue button-down shirt with little flowers on it, creating a pattern with pink and blue ones.

To go with the shirt, I chose some black skinnies and some black boots to put on.

When everything was now on my body, I checked to see if I looked good for the guy who always be looking fine as fuck that he doesn't even have to try.

So when I thought I didn't look as bad as I imagined, I was done with the mirror.

The final little things I did were grab my wallet, car keys, sprinted to the bathroom one last time to spray my Cologne that it is a must to have on.

Being done and ready, I get out of my room, and walk over to the short brunette boy's.

I prepare myself and breathed in and out for the person I'm about to see once he opens up the door, when I knock.

You got this, don't stare at him and don't think sexual for once.

I took one last breathe, before actually knocking on his bedroom door.

The doorknob twists open, and right before my eyes is a Connor that has both his glasses and nose ring on.

With a black ACDC tank on and a red checked-board flannel.