That Was Akward

Connor's P.O.V

I don't really know how to feel about what the girl cashier said.

I was a bit shocked at her responce, I didn't expect that reaction from her and probably neither did James.

Even though, I was happy when she told us that.

But I know that the tall muscular guitarist probably felt uncomfortable.

And also my chances with the cute guy is smaller than an ant, so me being with him, most likely won't happen.

Not to mention, he doesn't see more than just a friend, he said it himself too.

A guy like him, like you? That's never going to happen.

I know.

I was having those words keep telling me in my head that, and I knew it was true.

But I can always adore him from afar, and have hope that one day it won't be true.

Exiting one of my favorite clothing stores of all time, I asked the person who makes me blush the most, what store to next.

He turned to me and said, "I was not planning to buy anything actually. I just wanted to take you here, before we got coffee. And plus I found it...cute,  that you pulled me in there. So, I thought why not buy things only for you."

Hearing that come from his mouth, I smile stupidly and suddenly I'm interested in the color of my shoes.

Then I lifted my head up again, with numbingly burning reddish cheeks, that I think I can't feel my face.

"Thanks-s , that's sweet-t of you-u." I was a stuttering and blushy wreck, but somehow I told him.

Calm down Connor, he only said that because he's your friend.

I wish he was more than that though.

"Your welcome." this handsome  person that was right next to me had to flash me one of his beautiful smiles, and gave me butterflies in my tummy.

All I did was gave a smile back, bit obviously with my violently glowing pinky face, because my body likes to make me look like a dofus infront of the guy I like.

No wonder he doesn't have feelings for you.

I didn't know I still had my gaze in his lovely cold blue eyes, but he was doing the same, and I felt that my insides where doing backflips.

Therefore, I averted my stare away from his eyes before I said something idiotic.

As doing so, I shake my head to nor make my feelings get the best of me.

That is when I stammered, "But I-I don't want you spending-g your money-y on me-e."

When the boy heard that come from my lips, he was quick to turn to me and object saying, " Connor, I don't mind. I can buy you whatever you want, I want to."

Something popped in my head when he said that.

"Okay then. What I want now is for you to come with me to Areropostol, so we can buy some clothes for you now." I gave an order, because he can't spend his money on me, even though it is sweet and adorable for him to do that.

"Con-", Jems started of by saying, but I quickly interrupted with, " Pleaseeee, for me?" and did a tiny little puppy face, in hopes of giving in.

I did that face for a while, but he eventually gave up.