Actually Happening

//There you are standing with all your friends
So I wait till you're alone again and the minutes feel like eternity
All these words buried inside my heart
Every step feels like the hardest part, but the last 6 feet are gonna kill me//

James P.O.V

I am finally back home at the band house, which I felt like took an eternity to get here.

I don't know if it is because it took almost an hour to get back here, or because I am that anxious to tell Connor how I feel about him.

I am a little nervous to be honest, but mostly I have full confidence of knowing what I am going to say, and how am I going to say it.

Sitting inside of my car, waiting outside the band house, I look at thinking to myself, the guy I like is right inside that very house, and I am going to tell him.

Once I finally collected myself, taking a deep breath in and out, I decided I am ready to do this.

So I got out of my car, closing the door and walking towards the door of our house.

Putting my key through the slot, and twisting the door open, I entered straight to the living room, where the curly haired brunette and the blonde lanky drummer were there on the couch, embracing each other while watching TV.

I just looked at them in that position without them noticing my presence, but that soon changed, when Brad turned his head a little bit, having his eyes on me now with a grinning facial expression.

"Hey James, where were you?" he soon caught his boyfriend's attention, which turned into Tris looking at me now.

The young lead singer had a curious look on all of the sudden, and before you knew it, Tristan did too.

I'm guessing Connor didn't tell them.

Might as well say it myself.

"Long story short, a photographer that works in modeling told me to model for Calvin Klein, and so I did. So, when we had finished, she told me she would call me if her boss likes the photos or not, and now I'm just waiting. Also no, I did not wanted to do it at first but it turned out to be a lot of fun." informing the two boys on the couch, they had questioning looks on.

"Wait, you modeled for Calvin Klein!?" my blonde friend had the most astonished tone, when he asked that.

"Yep." I answered, popping the p and smiling.

"And how was it!?" my bandmate was still in shock, and had a big grin on, while Brad was saying nothing so far.

"It was actually a lot of fun, I got to be a model for day I guess you could say. It was weird actually to be honest, but I got to do something totally unexpected and I turned out to enjoy it." I expressed, but the short one out of the two, finally spoke.

"That sounds like a lot of fun, I'm glad you enjoyed modeling for a bit, and I'm sure that was unexpected, I never thought of you as the modeling type. But how was your date- I mean day with Connor?" he then changed the topic of the conversation to the blue-eyed bassist.

Damn you Brad.

Waiting for me to say something, a smirk made its way on to his front and also on the guy sitting beside him too.

"Ugh, it wasn't a date! We were just hanging out!" I automatically started to get really annoyed with these two.

"Sure, okay then. If you don't want to call it a date , even it is one, then don't. No need for you to get all offended." holding his up hands in the air surrendering, I rolled my eyes.

"What did you guys do, fuck?" it was the older one's turn to piss me off, and both him and his partner began on snickering.

I wish.

Now is not the time to be sexual James!

"Can you like shut the fuck up for one second? And no, we just went to the mall and grabbed some coffee in a small little cafe."

"Awe, that is so cute! Did you two have fun?" Brad was starting to sound like a fangirl, and it is really starting to make me cringe.

"Isn't that adorable, baby!?" turning to the tall skinny boyfriend of his, who has a very visible smile now shown.

"Yep, sure is." agreeing, still having that big smile on, Tristan said looking at him then to me.

"Whatever. Anyway, where is Con? Have you seen him? I need to tell him something really important right now." I then talked about something else, because I didn't want to hear them anymore, and I couldn't take it anymore, I need to tell him.

"He's in his room. And can I ask?, who is this Erick guy he met? He said he dropped him off." the Brummie had his brow raised up, and that made him curious I'm guessing, and also look a bit creepy.

Erick dropped him off?

"Oh, it was our waiter when we went to go get coffee. He dropped him off?, that was nice of him. I guess their friends now." I didn't have a problem with that, even though a bit I am jealous.

Your not even together, so why are you jealous.

He's not yours, he is not even marked as yours.

Not yet.

"You better make sure he doesn't steal your man." the blondie warned, taking a handful of popcorn from a bowl that was in between the two boys, and putting it into his mouth.

"He's not mine!" I ended up saying that, louder than I expected.

Not yet.

"Soon though, he will." the short curly-haired lead singer, said it like he was sure of it.

Enough was said for me to be taken to the edge of anger and anxiousness because of my bandmates' words, making every second harder and harder keeping all of these words and feelings buried inside my heart that I wanted to say already to the blue-eyed boy.

"Can you call just call Con!? Like I said, I have something very important to tell him, and I'm certain that you both want to hear it!" raising my voice, at these very annoying and meddling friends of mine, I immediately regret it.

Tell my feelings infront of these two!?

Fuck you James.

Why did you do say that!?

"Jeez, chill the hell out. But it would be my pleasure." the small tiny boy, showed his happiness straight away, when I asked for the Scottish boy a second time.

Displaying my annoyance, I rolled my pupils another time, just when he shouted out for the one who was upstairs in his room, to come down.

"Connor, come down here! James is back and something to tell you!"

A lump formed at the back of my throat, but I cleared my now suddenly dry throat, having words racing in my mind.

Shit...this is actually happening.

*
Dun, dun, dunnn! It's happening...it's going to happen! Ik u guys are so patiently waiting for one of them to confess...and they will...maybe ;)

Get ready for the next chappie cuz something unexpected is bout to happen!

You gotta love tradley am I right!? Lol...

But what do you think will happen next...we shall see! ;) Anywayy, I hope you guys likedthis chapter xx Vote, comment, and share! Byeee! love youuu! ♡♡♡