Far Apart

"The job is in California, and they want me to move there immediately, so I can start being a full time male model. I have three days to decide." he continued on, his smile faltering.

My smile faltered, the butterflies stopped, and everything quit moving.

Everything was crumbling down now for me.

~
Connor's P.O.V

I didn't know what to think or feel.

The thing I was doing was just standing there stoned-faced like a statue at the news that the tall boy just told us right now.

"What do you mean you have three days to decide? Your not actually considering on going are you!?" the first one to respond and react was Brad, and it was obvious he was not taking it well.

"I don't know. When I was driving to photoshoot, I didn't think nothing of it, that I just had to do it because Jasmine needed a male to model for her. But during the actual photoshoot, I actually quite liked it. I was doing something that I in a million years, didn't think I would do and end up liking it." James explained his feelings and thoughts, with a growing smile on.

Staying quiet, the only thing I could do is listen, while hearing my heart break.

"So what? Are you saying you want to quit the band? What about all the hard work we have done? And aren't you the one who wanted to start this band in the first place?" the blonde was starting to back up his boyfriend, with a bit of a harsh tone, furrowing his brows.

"Yes, I know. But I feel like I should try something different. I felt something being behind the camera, the same feeling I got performing infront of our fans." calmly stated what he was saying , the couple looked like they were not having it.

"Please guys? I'm not saying this is my decision already, but whatever it is, can you respect it? I don't want this to ruin all the years of friendship we had." the sandy-haired boy, sounded and looked heartbroken when he told us that.

That isn't the only thing that is heartbroken now.

"Okay, we can respect it." the Brummie lad agreed to the words of the muscular guitarist. 

The muscular guitarist that will soon be a male model, and leave the band. 

Leave you too. 

"Right Trissy?" the short boy waited for the blonde to respond with seems to be a sad smile, in hopes of him responding well and agreeing. 

"Sure. We are still bestfriends after all. That shouldn't get it the way of that. Nothing can tear that apart." the other bandmate answered with a nod of the head, and a grin at the front of his face. 

That caused the maybe-model-to-be to show his happiness in giving a smile to the two. 

"Thanks guys, that really means a lot to me." he thanked the couple, but that wasn't until he turned to me, and noticed that I have not said a word. 

I was just lost in a puddle of my words that I wanted to say, but I couldn't anymore. 

"Con, what do you think? You haven't said a word since I came in here, and told the news." noticing a change in my facial expression, I could tell he was concerned as to why I am like this now. 

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" his face soften, and genuinely looked me in the eye, and I was trying so hard not cry infront of this guy that feels special, but that feeling will maybe soon be gone. 

"Yeah-h, I'm okay-y. That-t is-s very-y awesome-e. I-I am-m happy-y for-r you-u." I stuttered more than usual now, choking on the words, not of happiness anymore, but of sadness.