Make Him Mine

//And just when I'm about to say
It's time to throw it all away
You look at me the way only you can do
And then I know

I gotta wanna, I only wanna
I gotta gotta, I gotta be with you
I gotta wanna, I only wanna
I gotta gotta, I gotta be with you//

James P.O.V

After a long time driving, I decided I wanted to spend more time with the attractive bassist.

Although I don't know why I came up with that, knowing how he makes me feel and think.

But either way, I came to the thought of taking him to the mall because why not.

Once we are done with that, I will then take him to get some coffee.

That will be the moment in when I tell him how I feel.

I sighed while pulling into the parking lot of the mall and was trying to find a parking space.

When I finally found one, I put the car on park and was about to wake up a sleeping Connor that still had his head on my shoulder.

I had my eyes on him, and I found it hard not to wake him up.

I didn't want to wake him up, he just looked so fragile and innocent.

Why though!?

Why does he have to be so sexy and hot, but innocent?

I pushed that to the side though, and started to lightly tap on the twenty-one year old's shoulder in hopes that he would open his eyes.

Unfortunately, that did not work because all that happened was the sleeping boy, shuffled a little bit before staying shut-eyed on my shoulder.

I bit my tongue to take away the not-so-appropriate ideas and thoughts that are floating around in my brain right now.

Also I found that very helpful because that subtracted a major hard-on from happening for probably the third time today.

For a second try, I tapped his shoulder once more.

This time though, I spoke up and said something to him softly.

"Wakey-Wakey Condor."

"Mmm?" was the sound that came out of his mouth while he opened his eyes up again and rubbed them with the back of his hands.

That was one of the most sexiest sound I have ever heard from him.

I bet I can make him do more sounds like that.

James, nope. Fucking stop it!

The blue-eyed boy looked up at me, with those big ocean blue orbs that can make me get wet everytime I see them.

And this is one of those times.

"We are here already." I informed him, now that he's awake.

Sitting up in the car seat and looking outside from the car window, the shy Scottish lad turned back to look at me with confusion read on his face.

"No coffee?" he had confusion written on his face and sounded like a very cute child when he asked that.

"Don't worry, we are going to get coffee. It's just that I wanted to take you here first." I explained to the confused hot guy that was by my side right now.

To be with you more.

"Oh, okie dokie." the brown haired boy had to say that ,and I am questioning why because now I am suddenly horny as fuck.