Unexpected

James P.O.V

"Another reason why I wanted to spend time with you again today, is to say what I didn't get the chance to tell you yesterday,  because of Drew interrupting."

"What is it James?" he sounded scared and concerned, probably due to the fact I have a serious face on.

This is it.

"I have been dealing with this for a long time, but no longer shall I do that."

He nodded to show he understood.

"Connor I ha-"

I began on trying to confess my feelings, but not until someone  interrupted me again.

A woman with long curly black hair, a grey tshirt, jeans, high heel boots, and a camera around her neck was now infront of our eyes.

"Hello boys, my name is Jasmine Cortez, and I'm photographer specialized in malemodeling." greeting us, she shook both of our hands to shake.

Okay, what are you doing here? You kinda ruined a moment here.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your time together, but someone was supposed to meet up with me to discuss him getting a job as a model. Unfortunately, he bailed on me last minute, and I need to take photographs of someone, or I'm in big trouble with my boss." explaining, looking at us, she turned to me.

"And you sir, are attractive may I say. No offense, to your little blue-eyed friend." this photographer lady sugarcoated.

This lady must need to get your eyes checked because Connor is sexy as fuck.

the short lad stayed quiet, but I was definitely not just going to let her get away with saying that, I was opening my mouth to tell her off, but she continued to talk before I could even speak.

I barely met you , but your a bitch, you know that?

"So, I need a not bad-looking guy to model for a few pictures for me to show to my boss, and I think you just might be that guy." pointing her finger at me,  having a smile on.

I didn't know how to react to that, but I came up with, "But I'm not a model, I don't know how to. I'm just a musician in a band. And Connor over here is the bassist."

Taking away my pupils away from the lady, to put them on the fine guy, that now has his front blazing pinky red with having my eyes staring into his.

Keeping them there, a smile grew on me, which led to the twenty-one year old, to do the same.

"You don't have to be a model, especially since this is just a one time thing today. So when we are finished, you can go back to your bandlife, and you don't ever have to see me again." again, she interrupted and ruined the moment.

"Ugh, fine. Works for me. But can I ask, what kind of modeling are we talking about right here?" I lifted my brow up quizzingly, at the rather petite and short photographer standing before me.

"Calvin Klein Underwear." she proudly stated, causing me to cringe and be in awe at the same time.

"Oh god, you work for the Calvin Klein company?" I questioned in shock,but I was contemplating because I don't know how I feel about posing infront of a camera, in my underwear.

"Well, partly work for. But you can say that." flashing a happy grin at us.

"Okay then." I hesitantly responded, turning to the boy who is so patiently sitting in front of me, not saying a word, and smirked at him.

When doing that, I was able to see the appearance of my little Condor's facial expression go to its flushed state, while tousling his fluffy hair around, turning the innocent Scottish hottie to being even more tempting and desirable, prompting me to gnaw on my lip.

I may have a problem. Shit.

I didn't know the curly haired lady that takes pictures was still present in my presence, looking at me impatiently.

"Aren't we gonna go or what?" motioning towards the exit , having a bit of an attitude visible in her tone, she rudely asked.

Wait, now!?

"Your talking about like right now!?"

"Yeah. You thought I meant tomarrow or something?" she gave me a face, making me seem like I was stupid as fuck.

"I was kind of hoping, yeah!" I was starting to get really irritated with this woman already.

"Well too bad, my boss needs these pictures by tonight. And if she doesn't have them, then I might get fired. Do you want me to get fired?" having her eyebrow raised, she questioned.

Is she really doing this!?

What about Connor!?

"I'm actually quite busy right now. I was going to tell my bandmate something really important." pointing out to this photographer, that is seeming to be rather pushy and annoying now.

That is when the shy lad spoke, "James, go-o. It's okay-y."

"Con, I'm not just going to leave you here." I testified, to the boy who was insisting I'd go.

"James, don't worry-y about it-t. Go, it's okay-y. You can tell me-e later-r." A smile was on face, and I was starting to feel more uneasy than I already was.

"Are you sure?" I wanted to know if he was really okay with me leaving him just like that, even though I don't want to.

"Possitve-e. Go-o for me. Have fun-n." giggling, that made me feel slightly better, and very turned on right now.

Why did you have to say it like that!?

I can't get hard again, nope.

"Fineee, Okayyy. For you." I gave in, and just listened to him on going with this lady.

"Yayyy!, thank you Jems." he became so happy and cheery with a smile spread across his face, and I became so aroused and horny.

I love it when you call me Jems. If only you could call me something else in bed.

I took a bite out of my lower lip, and then chuckled.

"Your welcome Connor."

"Let's go then, Lover Boy." I rolled my eyes at the name she just called me.

"Wait!, what about my espresso!?" I refered to my drink on the table, that I forgot all about.

"We'll take it with us."

"The whole cup?", asking here while getting up from where I was sitting, to go with her already.

"Yes, I'll bring it back later! Now, come on." pushing me towards the door, I told something to the guy I came with, before I left.

"I'll see you later, and I will for sure tell you then. Bye Condora, I had an amazing time with you." winking at him, the last thing I saw was him giggling and having a burning color shade on his suductive face.

Just like that, I got out and left the cafe with this person I barely met, to only use my car to get into my driving vehicle, and take pictures god knows where.

Just great.

This was so unexpected.