I Hope This Will Work

Brad's P.O.V

Well that was akward...but when are James and Connor not akward when they are around eachother?

I turn to my boyfriend who was chuckling and shaking his head.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Nothing." he then got quiet and stopped chuckling.

"It must be something if you are laughing, so tell me."

"Babe." he said in a tone of voice that is saying to just drop it when he's getting up from his drums and sitting on the couch.

I got up, going to sit on Tristan's lap and decided to do some begging because he's not getting away from this that easily.

"Tell me pleeeasse?" I begged, sitting on his lap while wrapping my arms around his neck.

Sighing, he gave up and told me.

"Fine. It's just that James and Connor are so in denial of their feelings for eachother or either they are just clueless as fuck, and that makes me go a little bit crazy. They deserve to be happy together." Tris explained.

"But babe, it took you a while to ask me to be your boyfriend, so you took a while as well. They just need a little while longer that's all." I ran my hand through his hair, ruffling it.

"But that's different." Tristan argued.

I furrowed my brows together and put my hands on my waist, then questioned, "How so?"

"Let's see. One: I wasn't in denial of my feelings for you. Two: I kept getting interrupted everytime I tried to tell you, and three: you always in someway got me fucked up that made me sexually frustrated to be honest."

"Oh and that's my fault?"  I smirked at my boyfriend with my hands still at my hips.

"Yes, yes it is." he squeezed my thigh, giving me a cheeky smile, making me scoff.

But may I add, he made me go crazy inside when he did so.

"And can I ask, why is that?" I asked with sass in my voice, holding the position I was in with my hands.

"Because you're you. With your pearly-white teeth, your cute smile, your beautiful-sparkly eyes, your lushous brown curls, your voice of an angel, and don't get me started on your sexy-hot body-" before he could even continue, I put my finger on his lips so he could stop talking.

He was caught off guard, but I still had my finger up to his mouth.

"Are you finished yet?" I smile innocently at the boy who was right infront of me, looking at me wide-eyed.

Nodding his head, I kept my smile plastered on my face and said, "Good." making me connect my lips to his.

I guess that he was probably suprised on my sudden change of actions, but it wasn't long enough for him to respond and kiss back.

He backed away, but only for him to say, "You see what I mean?" Tris smiled ever so smugly.

"Shutup, would you?" I asked impatiently because my boyfriend wouldn't stop talking and all I just want to do is kiss him right now.

"Sorry babe."

I shot him an approving smile, before reconnecting our lips again, making them move in sync together.

I gripped the back of the boy's neck, making me grab some of his hair and tugging on it.

I could tell that he liked it by hearing a little moan escape from his mouth.