All Or Nothing

James P.O.V

Basically after seeing Connor try a bunch of different clothes on and showing me every single outfit, my thoughts and hormones are all over the place.

That is because every time he showed me a new outfit, I was thinking how good a pair of jeans squeezed him in all the right places, making me able to see his perfectly shaped ass.

Or being able to see his abs and muscles through some shirts he tried on, causing me to hide the urge I had to strip them off his body.

Every now and then, when he would show me what he was wearing, I would keep my eyes on his butt or his perfectly toned abs.

Making me look him up and down,  checking the blue-eyed boy out, and biting my lips suductivly.

When the brown haired boy would noticed that, I would try and stop doing it, but it was quite difficult.

Even though, I managed to do so. But I would still look at the bass player with lust in my eyes, making his cheeks turn a salmony pink color, and him still letting out a few giggles.

Realizing it was not easy getting rid of the thought of taking him by the shirt and dragging the blue-eyed boy in the dressing room, fucking him there if I could.

But I handled those thoughts once he got in the changing area, to get in the clothes he came with because the Scottish hottie finished trying on the items.

The one thing I didn't handle was a huge boner that happened,  when the attractive bassist was out of sight.

Nonetheless, I fixed the problem before he got out of the room with some of the clothes he tried on in one of his arms, saying that he is going to buy some of the clothes.

I replied with a "okay" and a smile to the boy who was right infront of me. 

Before he went to the cashier, he looked at the floor where his shoes were at and let a light red color took place on his little sexy face.

He then turned around quickly,  averting his eyes away from mine, putting a smirk directly to my face because of how I was making him feel.

Getting near the cashier, I stopped the boy from paying his items before offering to pay them for him.

"You don't have to pay Con, I got it. I can pay for you." I offered, already taking out my wallet.

Once the young attractive bassist, saw that, he quickly declined.

"James, you-u don't have to-o do that-t. It's okay I-I could pay it-t."

"Connor, please let me pay." I used my calm, smooth, and suductive voice with my charming smile that hopefully would work.

Also, because I wanted to, I held his free hand and stared straight into his soul, while looking with nothing but passion in the deep blue oceans that are his eyes.

Whispering the word, "please" once more with the tone I had right now in my voice.

It must of worked because all I was witnessing infront of my pupils, was a burnt pink color near Con's facial area, meaning his face.

Why does this bassist have to blush, and be so fucking sexy in doing so?

"Uh, I-I...okay-y." the brown haired stammered, but he gave in looking at the ground again, which made a happy smile grow on my face. 

"Thank you. Thank you very much. Now, hand over the clothes pwease?" I showed my happiness and then said please like a toddler, because I just wanted to hear the seducing sound of his laugh.

Which worked, he laughed a little bit and handed me the shirts and jeans that are going to be purchased.

Both being at the cashier already, I put the clothes that the desirable blue-eyed tried on the table, to begin paying for them.

Right when the cashier, which was a girl saw us, she started off telling me something with a gushy expression on.

"Awe, I think it is really sweet of you that you are paying for your boyfriend's clothes like that!" the girl behind the counter exclaimed.

I didn't have time to say something, because she straight away turned to a blushy-faced boy who was standing right next to me.

"He's a keeper." the young girl that looked like she was in her teens, commented and winked at the Scottish boy.

"He's not my boyfriend." I pointed out, saying it between chuckles because of how the cashier said it.

She sounded so happy.

"Yeah-h. We are only friend-s." backing me up, the bass-playing babe stated, while putting a hand in his fluffy brown hair and having a cherry-colored face on.

Only resulting in me getting extremely turned on when he did that.

Fuck me baby.

This time, she turned to both of us and we looked at her for what she had to say.

"Oh okay, well that's too bad because I think you two would make a lovely couple." the young girl was still talking while putting the clothing items into a bag.

Putting the reciept in and handing over the bag ,she did a kind friendly kind smile before saying, "Have a nice day."

"You too." in unison, we told back to her, hence we stared at one another about to exit the store, and my petite arousing bandmate looked away from my gaze, looking at the surface underneath him with redden cheeks.

After we just about got out of Connor's favorite store, the thing my mind was saying over was, "well that was akward."

I took a breathe, and thought about how am I going to confess my feelings, to this boy that drives me sexually attracted,  every time I make eye contact with him.

It's time.

It's all or nothing.

*
It's Fridayyy! So yes expect an update lol. But I'm sowwy this is a short chappie, I hope you liked it tho xx

Anywayy, the cashier is so me! Lol...but fr tho! ;)

And I specifically have 29 more days left of school...then I'm out of that hell of a place. So, expect more updates or new stories! Depending if I don't get lazy...lol! Hopefully not tho.

What do you think with happen in the next chapter? James will tell Con how he feels...maybe ;) we shall see!

Buttt, I hope you guys likedthis chapter xx Vote, comment, and share! Byeee! love youuu!♡