Someone Help Me

Connor's P.O.V

Tristan and Brad just had to leave me here alone with the guy that makes me go red as a tomato when I look at him.

Also, makes my stomach do little flips and I just can't control it.

Thanks Tradley...

And I was a stuttering mess, just a couple a minutes ago but thankfully James said something.

I would much rather let him do all the talking, because I like hearing voice.

I could let him talk for hours and never get tired of hearing his beautiful voice.

But unfortunately, I couldn't let him do all the talking.

I somehow had enough courage in me,and ask him if he had come up with any new lyrics we can use for songs on our next album.

His response was that he did have a few lyrics in mind, and that quickly turned into me telling him to sing them to me.

I could tell, he was suprised that I told him to do that, but I looked at him with my begging eyes.

I just want to hear the lovely sound of your voice.

"Please?" I had a high pitch tone in my voice when I asked because I really wanted to hear him sing and I was a bit shy to ask as well.

My begging worked apparently because he started to sing and let me hear his soothing voice.

"The best me has his arms around you.

And I know that I ought to be the one who's strong and just moves on.

Wrong never felt so right."

When the older boy was finished, I just looked at him in awe and admiration.

"That was beautiful." was all I could say to the boy infront of me.

"Thank you." the tall muscular guy flashed me a smile.

Which resulted into me letting out a chuckle and heating up once more.

"Your welcome."

Seriously, what is wrong with me?

Although I calmed down, and stopped making a fool of myself infront of James because he just stared straight into my eyes.

Believe it or not, but his eyes are my favorite thing about him besides his kind smile and precious personality.

We stayed like that for a while, and for some reason James looked deep in thought.

I was going to ask him, if he was okay but he beat me to it because he started talking to me.

"Connor, I have something I want to tell you." I was quite worried what he wanted to tell me now, because he looked scared.

"What is it James? " I had concern in my voice, when I asked him.

Then he began on saying his words.

"I-" he was about to tell me, that wasn't until he got interrupted by someone.

The waiter.

Drew?

"I'm so sorry,  that we kept you waiting! But my name is Drew, I'll be your server tonight. How may I- hey Con!, Sup James?" the blonde started, but stopped mid sentence once he saw us both.

"Do you work here?" I questioned my friend that is standing right by me.

"Yep, just started working here. Sorry I didn't mention it to you guys, but I need the money." he explained.