One Step Closer

Brad's P.O.V

"I can't believe we just did that." my tall blonde boyfriend commented about us leaving James and Connor just like that.

"Hun, that was part of the plan. We had no choice." I explained to him while putting a box of pizza on top of our living room table  and sat on the couch.

Tris and I are having a indoor movie date night, we decided to do that after we did a little shopping together since we left Jonnor together at the restaurant.

"I can feel that once they come through the door, they are going to attack and be furious with us." the skinny blue-eyed boy pointed to the door with one hand and held a bowl of popcorn with the other.

He placed the popcorn on the little table and took his spot on the couch next to me, putting his arm around my body.

That is when the door opened, and the two boys we were waiting for to get home, came in to our view.

They had huge smiles on their faces and looked like they were laughing.

"I guess they aren't." I had a cheeky smile on while looking at the two who where standing now near us.

"How was your time together?" my babe, asked them both with a small smile on his face.

"First of all,  how dare you leave us alone. I wanted to kill you both, but I decided not to. So you both got lucky. Second of all, I actually had a great time." James then spoke with his curvy smile.

"You-u did?" our Scottish bassist, asked with the most noticeable blush on his cheeks.

"Yeah, I did." our guitarist, faced Con having a bright glow in his eyes.

He's so whipped.

"I did too." my short friend told the other boy he had a great time as well.

Both of them, stood still gazing into eachother's eyes with Tristan and I just looking at them.

What's with these two and looking deep into eachother's eyes?

But still kiss already and get together!

Although I know it's going to happen, just slowly and surely.

I have to ruin their moment though, because I don't know how much of this we can both take.

I cleared my throat, to get both their attention and it worked.

Their eyes were on me now, and I said, "I'm sorry to ruin this little moment but if you excuse us please. We are going to watch a movie together." I made a hand gesture towards me and the lanky drummer right beside me.

"We were not having a moment." the soon-to-be couple stated in unison which I thought was so cute.

Once again , they looked at eachother smiling.

"If you say so." It was Tristan's turn to say something, which he did with a smirk.

" How many times do I have to tell you?, the only thing that Connor and I are is friends, so please don't say another word." our muscular friend tried to testify, but we know he's lying to us and himself.

"Okayyy mom, if that's what you want us to believe. Now can excuse us, we are about to watch a movie." I put my feet up, with covering myself and this special person next to me with a blanket.

The only thing I do is nuzzle into his neck, with him cuddling me and clicking on the remote to play the movie already.

This could be James and Connor, but they don't want to admit it so they can just be together.