I'm Screwed

Connor's P.O.V

"I'm hungry,I want my Sweet Thai Chili Grilled Chicken already." I was slouching in the car seat, and whining how much I wanted food because I am so hungry.

"Can you relax Condor?, we are literally almost there." he reassured me that we would be there any minute now.

"Oh okay, fine." I sighed and began sitting still again, while Brad is driving.

"Thank you. Now be quiet, while I try to find a parking spot with you please?" Brad shushed me, which made me pout and stick my tongue out at him.

"Awe, cheer up Condora. We are here already, so stop it please and don't be sad." my friend patted my head as if I were a dog.

Wait, we are here already?

I guess the curly saw the suprised look on my face because he had said, "yes we are here already. I told you we would be. So, let's go." the brunette got out of the vehicle, before  I could even say anything to him.

I was so quick to get out of the car, that I fell on my ass but I quickly stood up.

"Dude, chill. Although, it was halarious that you fell down on your ass,can you calm down?" the lad was standing, waiting for me now.

I tried to contain myself and play it cool, but I feel like it wasn't happening for me.

"Are you okay though?" he was asking, while we were walking to the restaurant.

I nodded in response only.

We finally reached my favorite place to eat, and  the brown-eyed lad opened the door for me.

"Thanks." I thanked him, and he then responded with a nod as well.

I turned to him once we were in the building, infront of the counter where a girl was standing behind it.

"What are you going to order?" I popped a random question because I just wanted to know.

"Uh, I don't know yet. When I look at the menu I will know." he answered my question.

My mind didn't think of saying anything because it went somewhere else.

I very much enjoyed being here because this is where Brad, Tristan, and I could hang out.

A Guys Night Out, being surrounded by good sports, good food, not to mention good beer.

"A party for two." the boy beside me informed the waitress that was looking right at us.

"Okay, a party of two. If you can please follow me to your table." the girl began walking and we were trailing behind her so we could get to our table.

While we were walking to our table, I noticed something.

Two very familiar faces, that I see everyday.

Tristan and James.

I stop in my tracks to look at them and the curly brunette notices as well.

I give Brad a look that is saying, "What are they doing here?"

"Oh my God, Tristan and James are here. I had no idea that they would be here!" the boy sounded overly dramatic.

"Why don't we go over there and say hi." the Brummie was already pulling me by the arm to the direction of the two boys, without hearing what I have to say.

"How about no." I tried so hard to keep still in place from the other boy taking me to the other two.

"C'mon it will be fun." the other was encouraging me to go over there with him, and his grip was suprisingly strong.

Damn, for a short human being like him, he still has a strong grip.

Before I knew it, I was infront of Tristan and the guy that makes go red everytime I'm near him.

Just great, thanks alot Brad.

All I just see is the two looking at me, but that isn't until Tristan gets up from where he is sitting and says something.

"Hey sweetie, I didn't know you and Connor would be here." the blonde came to his boyfriend and kissed him on the mouth.

Leaving me standing there feeling akward and grossed out.

They eventually pull apart and then the shortest replied, " Yep we are just hanging out, I didn't know you would be here with James though."

I somehow met James's eyes with mine, and now I can feel my face turn red once again.

What the fuck is wrong with you Connor?

"You know, I just wanted some bonding time with my good friend James. Isn't that right James?" Tris looked at him, and James looked a bit uncomfortable for some reason.

"Uh, sure." he squirmed where he was sitting, but he looked a little mad at the same time.

"Mind if we join you?" my crazy short friend just had to ask, making me feel a bit mad.

I was about to elbow him, but he moved so I missed.

"I don't mind at all, James can you scoot over so Brad can sit please?" the blue-eyed boy questioned his friend.

James didn't say a word, and just scooted over but he did still looked bothered a little.

Quite frankly, I am too.

This was supposed to be us hanging out apparently, and then it turned out to be him wanting to be with his boyfriend.

The couple looked at me,  and the tall lanky boy spoke.

"Connor sit down. Have a seat next to me, that way you can sit across from James." I couldn't even respond because before I could say something, he already pulled me next to him.

And all of sudden, I am staring into James's beautiful deep ocean blue eyes.

He sends me his little cute smile, and I can't help but to smile either.

I'm screwed.

*
I told you guys I would update again! ;) I'm updating my game yas! Anyway what do you think with happen next?

Yep, shit about to happen! And do think Tradley's plan with backfire? We shall see ;)

The way jonnor looks at eachother tho...fuck me.

Also like I said I'm on spring break so expect updates! Yayy! But I am sorry this chapter is short! But hopefully next one will be longer, but still short chappies equals to long fanfic aye! Anywayyy, I hope you liked this chapter xx Vote,comment, and share! Byeee! love youuu!