Holding Me Back

//Oh, I've been shaking
I love it when you go crazy
You take all my inhibitions
Baby, there's nothing holding me back

You take me places that tear up my reputation
Manipulate my decisions
Baby, there's nothing holding me back

There's nothing holding me back
There's nothing holding me back//

James P.O.V

It's extremely difficult to drive, knowing that Connor is in the other seat next to me.

Also, because I'm trying my best to deal with a raging verge of my manhood from erecting.

It is also very hard not to put my hand on his thigh, because I so want to.

"Jemsss, are we there yet?" the short boy that sat at the right of me, dragged out.

"Ba- Con, don't worry. We are almost there." I was about to call him, "babe" but I stopped myself before I could even say the full word out loud.

That was a close one.

"Okay then." he responded back with his rosey cheeks and just sighed.

I wasn't expecting this at all, but the blue-eyed scooted closer to me and laid his head on my shoulder.

"I-Is this okay-y?" stuttering, he questioned because me maybe he thought I wasn't okay with it.

Better than okay.

"Totally." I had the biggest smirk put on because he wasn't able to see me.

"M-kay." the only thing that the innocent short boy said mumbling, before closing his beautiful eyes and going to sleep.

Looking at him, watching his breathing slow down and having short breaths.

Lust is the thing I had in me and what I was feeling while keeping my eyes on him.

I licked my lips, and thought how can someone be so perfect, but so innocent.

If only he knew how much I want him and how badly I want to touch his body.

Him being this close to me, once again made my penis erect, which showed it poked against my pants.

Even though I was in the middle of this problem, I was just thinking to myself while driving.

I may of not told him yesterday, but I will tell him today.

Us driving to the place we need to go, I turn the radio on low volume, so I wouldn't wake up the sleeping Connor.

In that moment, Shawn Mendes's new song, "There's Nothing Holding Me Back" was playing in the radio.

The lyrics kept me thinking of my feelings and were relatable to me.

"Pulls me in enough to keep me guessing, mmm
And maybe I should stop and start confessing
Confessing, yeah..."

'"Cause if we lost our minds
And we took it way too far
I know we'd be alright,
Know we would be alright..."

"I feel so free
When you're with me,
Baby..."

That's when I  realize that the words that were going into my ears, were right, I need to tell him.

Today, I am going to tell him.

And there's nothing holding me, this time.

Nothing is going to hold me back.

*
This probably the very first shortest chapter of this book, omygod!

Don't worry, short chappies equals long book ;) but either way, next chapter is going to be long! Yay! 

But do you think James is actually finally going to tell him? We shall see ;) let's hope he does.

And Shawn Mendes's new song, "There's Nothing Holding Me Back"...fuck. My shittt. Love it. Love him.

I'm finally getting new music from my faves and I'm so happy! Like I'm still excited for "Middle Of The Night" but you guys know I love R5...hence my username. They fucking coming up with new songs on May 12th...and I'm super happy and excited...I will cry!

#NewAddictions ;) still if you don't listen to R5, please check them out! I recommend them. Especially with this new music they are coming out with xx

But anywayyy, I hope you guys likedthis chapter xx Vote, comment, and share! Byeee! love youuu ♡♡♡ See you on the next chapter!