❝ treasured ❝

"i don't want to disgust you"

her voice echoed inside my head over and over and once again i sighed for the hundredth time.

just why, why would somebody as gentle as her would say that? i know that i barely knew the girl and her whereabouts and I don't even know but, considering that she was the reason why i didn't die of hypothermia because of staying outside, i guess seeing her face no matter how she may look will never disgust me.

i mean, i would rather see her physique than the people who always caked their faces with an enormous amount of make-up.

She's just different, I don't know why I'm so comfortable around her.

–and no matter how she may appear to be, i know i'll be able to take it in because i don't look on what's outside but what's inside, is what matters to me the most.

especially when you have a face like mine, you would rather really have a person who would only want to be appreciated for what he you are and not for what you look but, but, how can she say that so blatantly? i don't really get it, no, I can't fathom to understand why.

"—kook?"

why would she say that?

"jeon—"

why would someone so gentle think that way?

"hey, Juanita"

why would someone who gave me a place to stay, look like that?

"nochu"

why is she wearing such a sad eyes?

"muscle pig"

Am I just over-thinking things?

"juanbook"

she doesn't even have a name.

"jeon cena!"

she seems so troubled with her face.

i certainly saw how tears formed in her eyes... she just hid it from me.

what happened? i want to know—

"—ook!"

i wanna help.

"—kookie!"

let me help.

"jungkook!"

just like the way she did to me.

"aish! look at me!"

"fuck!"