❝ did ❝

"go to hell murderer!" gio, one of my classmates shouted once i stepped inside the cafeteria

"go to hell murderer!" gio, one of my classmates shouted once i stepped inside the cafeteria. i was just a little late on our meet up because the teacher had some errand to me and here i was, seeing the scene which i never thought would happen in real life. aoi was covered with bruises as she was encircled with countless of students who wanted to see the scene.

what the hell are they doing? where were the teachers when you needed them?

once i was on the picture i managed to flick the food away from us when he threw one. "stop it!"

gio stood beside me as his henchmen followed suite, shock was evident in his face, "get away from that monster, jungkook! she's a murderer!"

i was pissed, "she is not!"

"she didn't do anything wrong!" i continued.

"stay away from the monster jungkook or else—"

"or else what?!"

he snickered, "just because you're cool and all doesn't mean we won't do something on you so stay back"

"no."

"fucking get away from the monster!"

"you've got to get through me before you get unto aoi." i spoke as i shielded her and hid her from my back.

"aoi?"

he was shaking his head in disbelief, "you've got to be kidding me. she fooled you boy!" gio screamed and he tried his best to peel me off of aoi."her name is not aoi, it's—"

"fucking shut up because she's aoi and i don't give a shit to whatever you're saying about her and her past."

"you d-head, you're really testing me."

"what if i am. dickhead?" i challenged.

"oh fuck you, it is on"

"who said it wasn't?"

aoi pulled the hem of my shirt and i saw how scared she was, "jungkook please, i don't want you to get hurt."

how can i let them do this to her. "no. i won't ever leave my baby."

sid, one of gio's men chuckled. "you really won't go? then, consider this your last day being the school's sunshine!" he rushed towards me and threw a punch on my face as i didn't see it coming.

i stumbled on the floor from the shock. fuck, this is no time to idle jungkook!

gio and his other man, named ven stomped on my back. "jungkook!" aoi screamed.

fuck, that's foul play! i spit blood, i know that's really going to hurt later. i flicked their feet away, slowly stood up and i blew a punch on gio's disgusting face causing him to drop on the floor. "gio!" his men screamed as they saw how lifeless he was just because of one blow.