❝ who ❝

"kookie?" her voice resonated in the place as she slowly lay down on the sea sand

"hmm?"

our eyes met one another and i saw the obvious sad glint in her eyes, "don't you miss home?" i did the same thing and laid down, my eyes occupied on the night starry sky.

i was confused, home? i'm already at my home.

"what do you mean. . aoi?" i shifted my position and my body faced her side. i studied her features, even the ones that was hidden through the black mask.

long eyelashes, a pool of bright brown orbs, a pointed nose and if I'm correct, her pink plump lips were a thin shape of heart.

"don't you . . you know?" she struggled to speak and i saw her become so uneasy beside me.

"i don't know what you mean" i mumbled as i still couldn't seem to understand her question. she's my home and where would I ever go off too?

she scoffed which is a new thing to me. "what i mean is. ."

"yeah?"

she grunted and faced me, her brows creasing "i mean your home! your family . . yo—"

"you are my family" i trailed, cutting what she was about to say as we locked gazes once more.

her eyes widened and if i could see her face behind that mask, i can probably know that her mouth was hanging open.

she sat up, "no . . stop kidding around jungkook."

i followed suite and held her hands that were resting on her lap. "no. i am not, you are my home and—"

"and?"

"i won't ever wanna spend a day without you."