❝ not for ❝

"let's go out, aoi!"

her eyes trailed on mine and i felt the whole zoo roar inside me. it was just a simple eye contact but it has a big effect to me— my whole system's going crazy.

she stood up and i thought she was going to march her way towards me but to my surprise her foot led her way to her room. i felt disappointed and confused, she could've just shook her haid just to say no.

why treat me like i was just an air?

my face that used to be shining from happiness became gloomy, my lips that were curved into a smile turned into a frown. i'm, i'm kinda hurt even if i have no right.

"guess i'll go on my own. . " i spoke to no one in particular as i trailed my way to the door. my hands reached out for the door but before i could even do so, i was stopped when i heard shuffling on my side and as the hem of my shirt was being tugged.

my head snapped to the other side then i saw her with a leash in her hands, my eyes soon trailed down and i saw mini wagging her tail cheerfully.

oh.

" let's go?" my eyes widened as i heard her speak and her eyes giving me that eye smile. once again, she never fails to move my heart. although, why? she's not using the sticky notes ever since the day started. I mean I'm grateful, even if she's using a mask, hearing her speak is just—

what happened? is this some kind of a dream?

she tugged the hem of my shirt once again. "where are we going?" her voice trailed once we were outside, my eyes widened once more as i couldn't still believe i was hearing her voice.

i stopped on my tracks and she was too. her eyes landed on mine, our eyes locked in each other's gaze. mini's tail was wagging excitedly, she was patiently for us to walk again but, curiosity got the best of me as i unconsciously lean closer to her face.

the proximity of our faces were decreasing and i can feel her breathe in my lips, it was tingling and i'm about to melt with her eyes. i can feel that she was dumbfounded of what i was doing as she stood still, frozen.

"w . . what are you doing?" she spoke once again and in that instant, i cupped her face and linked our foreheads.

"what are you doing?" i mimic her.

her eyes morphed into two crescent moons and she chuckled.

i could stare at her eyes all day long. i like it when our eyes meet and her gaze would only be fixed with mine. i'm feeling warm inside and it's a whole new feeling for me—weirdly unpleasant yet satisfying. crap. i sound like masochist.

"you're not using the notes . . aoi"

her gaze softened before my eyes were graced with her usual moon crescent eyes, "it's because i trust you kookie"