she points a gun

"i love jungkook and no one can stop me, even you mother!"

the voice rang inside the jeon's manor. an adult girl in her 20's screamed at her mother as she tried to explain her feelings. the feelings that shouldn't have existed-her love for her half-brother, jungkook.

jungkook, being only sixteen at that time never thought of love and such as a big matter. yes, he loves his sister but never looked at her as a woman and he never thought that his sister would ever think of him that way- a lover.

the commotion began when he became too shocked when her sister started doing unnecessary things for him. whenever the two were alone, his sister would become so touchy to the point that his personal bubble were at stake.

he find it inappropriate and when he shut her off one time and he couldn't take any of her sensuality anymore-that was when everything went down.

his sister thought that jungkook was just confused of his feelings. she was blinded of her infatuation towards the boy and couldn't see the true feelings of the boy. jungkook never looked at her as a lover, he saw her as his sister. . nothing more and nothing less.

now, here they are.

jungkook weep quietly on his room as he heard his step mother and sister argue.

"mom" he sobbed, helplessly wiping the tears that were continuously flowing like the falls.

he missed his real mother, he missed her tender touches and how he would always feel safe under her arms. jungkook has always been troubled with his face. .

"mom. . my face brought bad luck once more." he muttered.

jungkook, being an overly well-mannered boy and not to mention his angelic face- always caught the eyes of the people whether they were a boy or of opposite sex. he has always been into trouble because of it- people would sometimes mistook his kindness and fall for him straight away, which would always lead to a not so good effect.

even jungkook's mother died because of the same reason too- she was pushed to the bridge when she tried to save her son from a pedophile.

"mom." he whimpered.

"i love jungkook!"

"he only sees you as a sister!" lila, his step mother insisted.

"he does not!"

"you're so blinded of your obsession mara! wake up and realize it!"

"no! he loves me!"

"no! listen to yourself and realize that you're wrong!"

"no! w-"

soon enough, the screaming came to a halt once, the jeon residence's head of the family came.

"what's going on in here?"

jungkook heard his father, alex and he certainly felt relieved that he has finally arrived from work.

"honey, you see ma-"

"i'm going to marry jungkook!" the father, clearly shocked of his daughter's words, dropped his suitcase and it fell on the ground.

the father sighed as he face palmed. "mara, you're just conf-"

the girl cut through, "i am not! why won't anyone believe me. . me and jungkook are in love!"

the father sighed once more, "okay. ." the father decided to be calm and take things easy, "if that is true, why in the hell jungkook is not here with you? shouldn't he be speaking up like you?"

the girl couldn't muster up the courage to speak another word for that was the only time she realized it too-where was jungkook?

the father cleared his throat as he wanted to get his daughter a reality check, jungkook thought that it was finally over. that the commotion was already over- but boy, was he wrong.

"jungkook. come downstairs." jungkook heard and wiped his tears away as he obliged. as much as he didn't want to, he had no choice but face this.

the boy slowly descended and at each step he took towards the living room, his hands shook in nervousness. when his foot finally set on the said place, he could not meet any of the people's eyes. his head remained hanging low. he was afraid of them- as coward as it sounds to be.

"jungkook, look at me." his father breathed and he did as he was ordered.

he met his father's tired eyes and for a second he felt sorry for all the troubles he made him go through because of his face.

"d-dad i-"

his father interrupted, "answer me honestly jungkook. . do you see your sister as the same way she is to you?"

he clearly knew what to answer, "i love my sister. ." he trailed as mara felt herself being the winner. alex and lila were so down of his answer but as they realized that jungkook was not yet done talking, the two heaved a sigh.

"but only as a family."

mara felt herself break and when jungkook met her eyes. jungkook saw how devastated and betrayed she felt.

"n-noona. ." he tried touching his sister but she fled leaving the house, the family tried chasing for her but she never came back-physically.

the jeon's life was shook and torn into pieces when in that same faithful night, it was reported on the news that her sister was caught in an accident. mara was comatosed and as much as it hurt the jeon's, mara's mother couldn't take it as she requested a divorce straight away for she never wanted to see jungkook's face anymore.

alex was devastated and put the blame on jungkook.

"why did you have to be my son?"

upon hearing those words, jungkook never thought that he could despise his face even more.