❝ love, gguk ❝

"a—aoi" i choked out as my hand left jijung's and i sprinted towards her and held her in an embrace

"a—aoi" i choked out as my hand left jijung's and i sprinted towards her and held her in an embrace. i pulled away and i saw the shock present in her eyes and the sadness i knew all too well.

"why—why did—how" i started but she pushed me away and picked the things that fell on the ground.

"jijung let's go home" she spoke as if i was just a piece of bubble in front of her.

"wait mama, he's jun—"

"i said let's go home!" i saw jijung held back a tear as he bowed at me before leaving.

what's happening, jijung called aoi mama then—then,

i held her arm because i wanted answers. "wait, aoi!"

"don't touch me." she spoke and it was enough to shut me away.

jijung's my son.

a heavy heart and unspoken feelings. i feel so bad that i want to run on that place once more because i wanted to see her.

"—jungkook" i was pulled out of a deep trance when i heard taehyung call out my name. i felt his eyes bore unto me but nonetheless i let him look at me.

"—i have to say something," he started and i wouldn't still look him in the eye. i feel so lost and i didn't know what to do. i saw her last night and she didn't want me beside her.

aoi didn't need me.

"i know where aoi is" my head snapped on his direction and the moment i did, i also saw how namjoon, jin, hoseok, jimin and even yoongi's head snapped on our direction.

"no, what i mean is. we knew . . . for a long time" my eyes got glossy and i held back a tear. what's the meaning of this?

"what the hell?" i blurted as i stood up and clutched taehyung's collar, the action made the boys flinch.

a hand stopped me "we knew you were going to act this way," jimin spoke and i felt myself tearing up.

i let go of taehyung and flicked jimin's hand. "why, why didn't anyone tell me anything? I—i trusted all.." a sob escaped. "all of you"

"we wan—"yoongi tried to speak but i cut through him. "all of you made me look like a fool. i thought she died when in truth she was freaking alive for five fucking years!"

"we didn't want to ruin your future!" jin screamed at me.

"and hurting me was the only solution all of you can make?"

namjoon sighed, "listen, jungkook."

"no. you listen, all of you fucking listen to me!" i spoke as my voice raised.

"all this years i thought i wasn't good enough to protect her and i wasn't sensitive enough to my surroundings that's why she died. i was broken, lost and most of all suffering. the only girl i have ever loved in my life died with no traces at all, her body wasn't recovered and i never even had the chance to propose to her. all of you knew that she was alive, all of you knew that she was freaking breathing! And! And—" i paused letting myself breathe. "god, and here i was contemplating on everything. all of you knew how fucking i love the girl and yet none of you said a single thing even just a simple clue. was it fun looking at me in misery?! have all of you had fun watching me break every single tim—"