❝ all ❝

"aoi" I uttered her name and almost immediately, her head snapped to face mine

"kookie?" she hummed, a small smile on her face as she inched closer to me through the sofa.

"aoi?" I murmured before finding the courage to embrace her and let my chin rest on top of her head

"koo—" "daddddy"

my cheeks blushed furiously as i heard my father tease us, cutting aoi in the process, we immediately pulled away from each other too. "ayee, you two lovebirds get out of this house if you want to flirt around"

"dad!" i whined, pouting as he was really a one big distraction to change the lovely mood in just a flick of a hand.

"what?" he pressed and our eyes met, I couldn't help but deepen the pout in my lips. "oh young man, don't you give me that look" I huffed before crossing my arms and puffed like a little kid.

"way to go to ruin the mood, dad" I murmured and the old man chuckled at me. "not my fault, I'm not the one who has this raging war of hormones. I told you a countless of times that I don't want little jungkooks to come as of the moment so—"

Aish! This old man is really—argh.

"aish! let's just go aoi!"

"we really love the sea side don't we?" aoi's voice played in my ears like a beautiful melody, i really love it. I know I've heard her voice a countless of times already but I can't help it.

I'm just a super, ultra, mega lovesick fool.

the moon was shining above us and the calming waves were so soothing. my eyes trailed on the seated girl beside me and i saw her eyes closed, she was feeling the air brush her skin. aoi looked so gorgeous.

"yeah" i breathed but was really nervous as hell inside, I couldn't focus on the beautiful view in front as my attention was clearly snatched by the beauty that was seated beside me. i am about to do something ridiculous this night.

"i wanna stay like this forever" she sighed before her eyes opened as she leaned on my shoulder. i wanted to feel her close so i wrapped my arm on her and held her close until her head rested on my chest.

i'm really nervous. can i really do this? i'm really wondering on what we are. we confessed our feelings on one another and already kissed twice but – i don't know why, i just need to hear it from her. i want to know, it might be a little childish but i want to know our label. i mean, i love her and all but, i just can't help but want to know what we are.

"kookie, your heart is noisy" she muttered as i noticed that her ears were already resting on top of my chest.

"ummm, yeah" duh, because you're here, what else?

slightly pulling away, she smiles at me before reaching out to hold my hand and place it on top of her chest, where her hammering heart trashed against my touch. "mine's too" gawd, she's too much for me.

i pulled away from her hand as I cupped her cheeks, "wanna know why my heart's like that?" i asked as our eyes were locked on one another.

aoi's eyes averted its gaze and her cheeks burned the crimson hue, "why?"

"because of you" her eyes met mine again and if her cheeks were already burning before now, they were furiously red.

i let out a dry chuckle as my nervousness got the best of me, "—it's also because the woman i love is close"

she lightly hit my chest as my hands found its way on her waist. "you're teasing me."

i leaned closer until our foreheads touched, "i am not, just being an honest kookie"

she smiled sweetly and our eyes met, "i love you too," she whispered shyly before hiding her face. really, i can't even.

"aoi" i breathed and the fingers that covered her eyes slightly parted, "can we kiss?" her eyes widened and the hands that covered her face was peeled off.

"wh—"

i didn't let the girl finish her words, instead i shut her up once our lips met one another. unlike the previous kisses we shared, the kiss i gave was a little demanding.

i mapped soft and tender kisses on her lips as i pulled her closer to me. her hands met its way on the back of my neck as our lips savored one another's taste. a bite escaped its way on my lips and it made her lips part, a stopped moan making way to roll in her lips, i made it a chance to wander inside her.

i love her and only her.

as our breathes ran out, slowly our lips parted and i linked our foreheads once again. she was breathless and i was hopelessly inlove—a perfect match for two people lost and yet found home on each other's presence.

"aoi, will you be my girl?"

a grin spread across her face as she cupped my cheeks and stole a peck on my lips "haven't i always been?"