❝ my love, ❝

heart on my mouth, i couldn't process the words that my bestfriend is speaking. what kind of joke is this?

"she's hideous and brings bad luck, jungkook."

anger boiling inside my conflicted heart, i couldn't help but launch at him. "take back what you fucking said!" my hands met taehyung's collar as i pinned him on the wall rather harsh. my blood was boiling with anger and my face was painted with disgust.

"no, i won't and never will."

the fuck, just who is he to tell me what to do and leave aoi out of the blue. why in the fucking hell would he say that? of all people, why? why would he say that? who gives him the right to badmouth aoi?

"stop it, you two!" jimin suddenly came, almost on the verge of crying his pants once he saw his two bestfriend punching each other to death. he tried his best to keep us apart but i wouldn't let go – i wasn't done with taehyung.

"no. jimin, stay out of this. jungkook should know where he should and shouldn't put his nose to meddle in people's businesses."

i scoffed, "ha! you make me laugh, look who's talking! why?! aoi never did anything!"

"you don't know anything about her and what happened! you were never even here in the first place." i don't care what he says, aoi is the only one who picked me up and no matter what, no matter what others says, i won't betray her.

"does my ass give a shit? no!"

"fuck jungkook, just will you liste—"

"no! i would never leave aoi! aoi is my home! aoi never hurt me like everyone else! aoi treated me as a human – a human who has feelings and she, only she accepted me for who i am and not for who i tried so hard to be just to please everyone's fucking ass! don't tell me to leave the person who picked me up when no one was even there to help me cope up! don't ever tell me to leave the very person who cared! the very person who has shown me true kindness! where were you two when i fucking needed someone? nowhere! and you don't even fucking know my past!"

"you don't understand. jungkook!"

"then fucking tell me and enlighten me!"

"the aoi you're talking about does not exist! her true name is shin eunhee areum's half-sister and she was reportedly assumed to be the murderer of her own mother!"

eyes widening and lips quivering, my legs felt like gello and my knees betrayed me as i heard him say that. no! i know that it isn't true! aoi is – aoi is a "m – murderer?"

"the incident happened just before you came and transferred, the commotion died when she stopped going to school. don't you even know any of this?"

no. it can't be, aoi can't even hurt a fly. why would she – why would she kill her own mother, there must be a reason behind this, there must be a logical explanation. maybe she was framed up? i need to confirm it.

"y – you're a liar!"

"i am not! ask jimin and hear it for yourself"

my eyes trailed at jimin's but he was a stuttering mess and nervous as hell, "i—i, taehyung i—"

taehyung scoffed, "what the hell? jimin, don't tell me you're still fucking inlo—"

i cut through, having enough and not wanting to hear of this nonsense. "but, you said it was just, they just assumed that it was her!"

"areum said that she saw her bathing with the blood of her own mother!" my anger escalated and i knew right there and then that aoi is really not a killer, it was that bitch's fault.

it was that motherfucking areum, the girl may have a face as of the angel's but her insides were nothing but rotten like hell.

"shut up! areum is a fucking liar! all of you were just fooled by the face she holds!"

taehyung scoffed rather mocking, "then, weren't you also fooled by that aoi you've been talking about?"

"i—"

she – she didn't fool me right? she didn't do anything wrong and i know it. i can assure that she can't hurt anyone. i can clearly remember how fragile she was when she saw my bruises so,

"listen, jungkook get away or run for your life! you can stay with me or with jimin's just – god, just not with her!"

no. i won't leave aoi. i won't, she's my family— she and mini.

"i—"

"jungkook listen to me! no, to us!"

shut up.

"i won't want to see my friend dead on the shore."

she's not a murderer

"jungkook, she's a murderer!"

stop.

"you couldn't possibly have fallen inlove for a murderer?!" i've had enough.

"shut up!" i screamed as i couldn't take him bad mouthing aoi. i've had enough of it, i stood up and my feet led me to our room. once i got my things, i ran again.

i wanted to see aoi. she is my everything and i can't, no, i couldn't fathom to understand how they could believe everything that bitch could've said.

aoi i won't leave you. i will prove that you are innocent.