❝ what they ❝

every single day feels like heaven

wrapped in a thick quilt, we lay in her bedroom as we had a clear view of the majestic stars above. It was already winter and yet, here I am feeling warm just by having her beside me. I couldn't concentrate on the view up above as I was so busy watching the masterpiece beside me.

the mask in her face weren't present.

"aoi?"

she hummed and our eyes locked gazes."kookie?" hearing that endearment roll on the tips of her tongue never fails to ignite the spark inside my body, I used to hate it but hearing it from her makes my heart swell.

"aoi"

"kookie" she smiles against me, her body inching closer to mine and it was enough to make my day be filled with so much happiness, contentment and assurance. waking up knowing that i am living together with such an angel is something i could never grow tired of.

she may be a little different compared to others, but that's what i like about her.

i like how she can make me stir with so much interest with everything about her – she was so intriguing, mysterious and different. The only one who was able to accept me not because of my face but because of just who I am.

only she, only aoi can make me feel this way – ignite this flame of hope that had been long lost inside me. all of the traits that i couldn't see with the countless of girls who have confessed to me – she possesses it and i could not ask for more. I'm a fool in love.

"i wanna stay like this forever, together with you" I found myself speaking as my arms wrap her little figure to me, snuggling close and breathing in her addicting scent. I heard her hum and I soon found myself drifting off into sleep.

will you ever look at my way? what is this desire of having you all by myself?