❝ but, ❝

"aoi" i sighed, clearly defeated "remove the mask

"aoi" i sighed, clearly defeated "remove the mask."

we were already at home and tweedledee and tweedledum decided not to argue with me when they knew that i was living with a girl. i was not in the mood to talk about it, i could snap at them at any moment – and they fucking know it based on the aura i gave off.

"please aoi, we've got to clean your wounds," i trailed once more as aoi shook her head, disapproving on my request.

i was already done cleaning the other wounds on her body, the only left ones were on her face. i wanted to treat them so bad but, the only problem is she won't let me. i've already seen her face a couple of times but now, why?

why won't you let me see your face? please baby, just listen.

she tugged her mask, determined to never take them off even if i would want to peel them off of her, myself. sighing, i wouldn't give up "aoi. please just, just do what i say."

"no."

i sighed, pulling her closer, "please baby" i murmured as i held her other hand that were settled on her lap.

i held her chin and our eyes locked, i noticed that they her bright brown orbs were becoming glassy wet. fuck, don't cry baby. our gaze on one another broke and her eyes trailed on my knuckles – it was purplish red. to be honest, they were sore. i think i was too enraged that the force of my punch was a bit powerful. "sorry, sorry." she whispered as her fingers slowly traced mine's, shivering.

why are you like this aoi? how thoughtful and soft can you get? i'm melting with your kindness. you're supposed to worry about yourself but instead, you worry about the little wound in my knuckles.

stop it, i'm not worthy.

"stop it!" i snapped and she flinched.

"no!" her tears erupted and she was looking straight at my brown orbs. "you, you were almost hurt and – and it's my fault." she continued, her voice almost breaking midway. her head hung low, her hands still shivering with our touch.

"jungkook! look at those bruises!"
"don't worry mom! kookie's already a grown boy, it doesn't hurt!"
"no! we've got to treat it!"

mom. tears inched to break free, as i recalled the past. baby stop it. you're making me weak, aoi. no one has ever shown me this kindness ever since my mother died. no one ever thought of caring for me.

i sighed, barely stopping the urge to let the tears fall. "look aoi, we need to clean your wounds in that face or else, it'll get infected."

she shook her head but i continued, "look, it's not – just don't mind me. i'm fine, okay? please baby, what's important is you. please take off the mask. we need to tend your wounds."