❝ thank you- ❝

sunrise

sunrise.hues of orange, yellow and blue fought to dominate the sky as the sun started to peak it's way to soar in the heavenly blue surface.
brown orbs slowly closing, i cherished the peaceful moment as i felt the soft breeze tickle my skin. sighing before my eyes opened once more, a small and yet contended curve lifted in my lips.

seeing the sun smile brightly at me each morning makes my life have a little meaning to live.
this is okay, i'm okay. i always try to convince myself those words as my eyes would always land at the beautiful scene. everyday, without fail, i would always wake up early just to see the sun rising.

like a child, i would sit on the grassy area that's located just before the sands of the shore. i loved the view and it never fails to amaze me, as much as i wanted to feel the water against my skin, i was too afraid to step near the sea.

memories might come haunt me once more.

although, aside from the sea that I adore, there was also a one reason I find to be amusing - her.

the girl who had a hair as long as of the mermaids' and an eye as beautiful as of the pearls, she has this weird get-up. despite the almost beautiful features she held, here's the catch - while teenage girls of my age cake their faces with thick make up, hers was a mask to hide her mysterious features.

a mask - her cheeks, nose and lips were hidden underneath that piece of cloth.

as much as i know that curiosity always killed the cat, i couldn't even be more intrigued to find out everything about her.

you who wore a mask physically, will you teach me how to be true like you?

how would someone like me who's wearing an invisible mask, be free?