❝ to be, ❝

smile painting my cheeks, i couldn't stop the curve to lift in my lips. i know i look like a creep for smiling weirdly with no apparent reason but, i can't help it, i'm just so happy. i'm almost about to see her again. "aye, jungkook are you in love?"

my personal bubble of daydream popped into the air. "fuck. what the hell, taehyung?"

"don't deny it. we've been seeing you smiling like an idiot and you're not even listening to us." do i really make it that obvious?

"no, i'm not and i'm listening but even you too, jimin-hyung?" i murmured trying to get myself off the hook.

taehyung chuckled before wriggling his brows, "oh yeah? then, what are we talking about huh?!" oh crap, that's – i'm a dead meat, i don't really know what to say.

my eyes trailed on taehyung before my lips opened only closing them once more, finding no words to speak. oh dear seagulls, i'm really a dead meat. taehyung scoffed while jimin snickered, "see? you weren't listening to us"

jimin shrugged "just spill the crumble, you kookie." taehyung slung an arm on my shoulder as we continued to stride our way home.

the three of us were on our way home. well, they were on their way home, i know one place i've got to go before i head home which is aoi's place – the beach. oh the beach, thinking about it is enough to make me smile with so much happiness.

"eww, stop smiling like a freak." taehyung snorted, pushing me teasingly.

"fuck you" i retorted letting the curse word slip on my tongue easily, i'm usually this outspoken when jin isn't around.

"no thank you. i'm straight as a pole but, if you want. we could always –" oh dear mother of bunnies, don't–

"oh shit! stop it taehyung! i'm cringing."

"ayee is it enough to give you a bone –" really stop it.

"taehyung, really. i've got to agree to jungkook, you sound like a fuckboy right now." jimin cut through tae this time, at least one of these two is still sane enough.

"well thank you, daddy" argh, really tae?

"fuck! just stop your dirty jokes taehyung." i couldn't help but just chuckle at jimin and tae's argument.

"fine. fine! i'll stop but jungkook, just tell us what it is. like right now, you were smiling like a deer in headlights." no, why are they even pressing this topic further? i thought i'm already off the hook!

"fuck. stop it taehyung, i ain't spilling anything cause i have nothing to say."

"as in . . really, really?" jimin teasingly smiled at me "what the fuck do you two want?"

"ohhh nothing" taehyung trailed this time before jimin continued, speaking in a sing song. "you've been really cursing a lot yannow."

taehyung looked at me like his trademark meme smile, "and when you curse that only means, you're hiding something."

"aish. you nosy tweedledee and tweedledum! i ain't re –"

"get outta here wench!" our heads snapped where we heard the thunderous voice once we entered the area, all of the comedic aura dissipated into thin air.

fuck. no, the shitting scene almost made me insane.

"what are you doing to her!" i basically run and punched the man who was hurting aoi. my aoi. who gave him the right to hurt her? who the fuck is he?

"what the fuck?!" the man cursed as he picked himself up from the shock when my knuckles met his disgusting face.

i helped aoi and carried her in my arms, keeping her safe against my grasp. she was shivering and i couldn't take how scared and fragile she was in my arms, my heart swelled in pain.

"and who the asshole are you?" he spoke as he wiped the blood off of his lips. i'm supposed to smirk but the way he called me asshole, made my body burn with anger. "fuck you, fucktard"

"this asshole here is my friend." jimin threatened, as i found him slinging an arm on me, they followed. goodness gracious.

"how about you? who the fucking dick are you?" taehyung trailed standing beside me.

"i – why, that bitch is a wench! you don't even know her!"

i snapped, clicking my tongue clearly pissed off as of the moment. "shut the fucking hell up, if you don't want another piece of my fist on your disgusting body. fair warning, better scram or i'll make sure that even your dick won't ever see the daylight."