❝ i ❝

warning bby. an adult  scene ahead.

 "aoi?" i spoke inside the house as i saw that no one was sitting in the living room or either making dinner even if it was already 7pm

i just got home from bangtan's gig at a certain bar. the boys and i were given a chance to perform at this local restaurant that namjoon knew.

when i came into the house, dad was also nowhere to be seen, did he had meeting? my eyes drifted to the shoe rack and i certainly saw aoi's pair of shoes but, where the heck is she?

it's already night and i know that she wouldn't be at the sea side at this hour.

"aoi?" i exclaimed again, my voice having a little hint of worry and yet i found no one responding.

panic was right at the corner of my heart. i wasn't worried with dad cause he's a man but, if we're talking about aoi then that's a different matter — she's a girl and a frail one may i add.

"aoi?" i called and decided to go upstairs as i saw no signs of her downstairs. i checked my room for any sign of her and yet no sign of my girl.

the only place i haven't checked was her room, i slowly knocked "aoi?" i spoke, thinking that she was just asleep or something but when there was no response still, i decided to open the door and what i saw almost made my heart die.

"kyaaaaah!" "ohmaholyshit! sorry!" i exclaimed as i immediately closed aoi's door.

my girl was half naked with a little droplets of water in her skin and if luck was on my side, i would almost saw her without the towel if i opened the door a little late.

i saw her smooth and flawless white skin and how her curves were flauntly presented in my eyes. oh ma holy shit. i did not just see a masterpiece.

bless my heart and my goodness! i could feel my cheeks burning hot as my heart hammered inside my system, i know for sure that my eyes had seen the most beautiful view i could ever see in my life. goodness! i should see the priest tomorrow and let him sprinkle me with holy water.

but shit, what a view!

i decided to cool myself as the image of her body keeps on replaying inside my head, the hormones inside me are going crazy and i can feel my bestfriend getting excited.

my feet was just about to step away from her door as i turned my back on it but then, i felt my shirt being held. oh my, don't tell me.

i turned my head, "j—jungkook." oh my, no. you've got to be testing me and my bestfriend. right there and then, i saw her right beside me as her body was just covered with the blanket on her bed. really, aoi are you seducing me?

"aoi, why are yo—"

"please, can you lend me clothes?" she cut through as her cheeks burn and i was caught off guard.