❝ alone ❝

"jungkook." out of the blue, i found my name being called as i was on my way back to the rooms after doing my business on the men's bathroom

"taehyung?"

"hurry and come with me" i was just about to question why he was out of the room as he was already cutting classes but, i just shrugged the thought away as i did what he wanted me to do.

"what's with the rush?" i mumbled as he led the way on the back of the school.

"listen, jungkook, did something happen to jimin?"

taehyung's voice was firm and full of authority, as if he was really acting someone who was older than me (which is quite odd), our eyes were locked and i couldn't help but avert my eyes. "what if there was?"

i let my eyes meet his and for a minute none of us spoke a single word, i was preparing for his harsh and cold words but what came out of his mouth next surprised me "thank you"

my eyes widened, "w-what?!"

"somebody needed to wake him up and make him realize that it was also his fault why eun—i mean aoi wouldn't and couldn't love him like she used to"

"you're not mad?"

"me?" tae shrugged before rolling his eyes at me, "no! of course not"

"r—really?!" i mumbled, clearly surprised. "i thought you were against me and aoi" i continued.

"ummm, that was before she helped me"

"h—helped you?"

"um, well not totally me but a rabbit"

"a rabbit?"

"yeah, you see i have a rabbit in this school and—"

"you're keeping a rabbit in here?!"

"hush your non-existent tits you cookie crumble! you want to hear the story or not?"

"sorry, please continue"

"she found my baby and tended her wounds,"

i sighed, "typical aoi"

"—but you know my baby rabbit snow is really not fond of people so, i think the reason why snow didn't attack her is because she has a pure heart" he stopped and smiled at me. "she's nice and all"

"i know"

"i'm really sorry dude for you know.."

"don't mention it, you guys helped me get areum in the juvenile ward"

"by the way, jungkook have you thought about namjoon's offer?"

"i—"

"you don't have to give an answer! we can wait you know," i remembered the hyung's offer, they wanted me to be in their band and i used to hesitate in agreeing to sing but . . . but because of her, i think, i'd be able to do what i am passionate of once more.

"no need to wait, hyung"

"h—huh?"

"yes, i said yes. yes, i'll join you guys."