before you start reading.

important author's note:

Hiii! Thank you for giving this book a chance by adding it to your library or even bothering to click on it, because that honestly means SO much to me. so here! *hands you lollipop* I love you.

What I wanted to clearly mention before you begin reading  is that I started writing this book in the starting of 2015 (and I was a newly turned 13 year old). This book means a lot to me because it made it so far, and has gotten such amazing feedback and response from amazing readers, and that is something I had never expected. This book is definitely not the most meaningful, it's definitely not written using the best vocabulary, and it can be slightly silly and childish at times. I totally admit it. 

BUT that doesn't mean this book completely sucks. I'm honestly proud of it because I got so far with it, and I would love it if you give it a try. It'll be two years in the May of 2017 since I began this project and why I haven't given up on it yet is purely because of all the hardwork I've spent on each page. This book will and is going under editing, in hopes of making this into something bigger and better. 

ALSO, please do not copy this book in any shape, format or way because if you do, I'm going to hunt you down and destroy you. Apart from that, we're cool :)

I really hope you guys enjoy!! <3

~H.

-x-