Chapter 16 : Go On With It

Two weeks after Lilly's death...

The four of us managed to find a home, one we called a living house from the dead. It was surrounded by wheat fields in the middle of god knows where we were. Lilly's grave was set under a small tree, rocks were placed in a circle. It was sad to find out that Lilly had fall a victim to the world.

I went back inside to find Ken sharpening the knives we scavenged from a local store. The house was intact before we came. We were lucky too because the house had a generator we could use for electricity. Mark still laid on the bed, asleep after a good night's farming procedure.

I sat on the chair and held his hands as I gave it a light kiss. By now, Marzia and Ken had realized our secret relationship. We both came out to them a few days ago and they weren't surprised.

"Mark,I know you're asleep but," I whispered into Mark's ear, "I love you so much."

Mark's eyes fluttered open, his Septic side dilating at me. He smiled and held my neck, pushing me in for an embrace.

"You know I love you too." Mark replied, sounding as gleeful as he can get. I held his body tight, I didn't want to lose another person in my life, he was the only one left which I could put all my trust on. Every one of my rules were broken by this strong man and he's made me a better person.

It was an early morning, time for another scavenge hunt but this would probably go the other way, for Mark has something even better than finding supplies.

(Warning: Beware of lemons, if you find this uncomfortable, you may skip the chapter)

I didn't expect his move, his body, his expression. He was all on me, the dominant over his boyfriend.

"M-Mark? W-What are you doing?" I stuttered, was I ready for this?

"Shh...I just want to have a little bit of fun with Jackaboy." He replied as he pulled of my shirt, tracing his finger up my chest. He got up and flipped me over onto the bed, this time he was on top of me.

I could feel his lips press against the nape of my neck. I couldn't help but moan in sensation, his touch was just unimaginable. He locked his hands over my side and swerved them upwards, forcing me to turn and face him once again.

He flipped his glasses off and attacked me with another deep kiss, exploring everything within me with short stops in between.

"M-Mark." I moaned as he held my hand and lifted it over my head. I bit my lip, watching him go as he went all the way down to my lower half. He slid his finger under my pants as he pulled them off, palming my member with all he pleased. "Oh f-fuck Mark."

Mark stayed still and allowed me to take his shirt off, revealing me the ripped body of his. His orange hair flamed with the blend, causing me to feel more comfortable with every touch he made. I grabbed his member as he looked down at me with one eyebrow raised.

"You sure Jackaboy?" He asked as I nodded in agreement. I could see the scar beside him which reminded me of the gunshot and that made me want to feel more from him.

"Just fuck me already." I begged. I could see his pants being thrown off the bed. Holy shit, the view was incredibly enticing.

"Lather these up for me first babe." He said as he placed two fingers into my mouth, then stroking his member so he could slide it into me with ease.

He went in between my legs and gave me another sweet kiss before proceeding. He adjusted himself and started, slowly and carefully.

"Oh f-fuck Mark." I moaned as he went with the move, giving sharp edgy pains with every thrust he gave. "A-Ah...fuck, harder Mark."

He went faster and harder just like I asked. Everything was filled with lust and love. Mark let out a deep moan and stroked my member. I was almost at the point of climax. Mark kept going, my body went limp with all the pain that came into me. The door slowly opened, I could see a scruffy hand appear first but we didn't want to stop.

"Mark, Jack?" Ken came into the room suddenly. God fucking damn it Ken!

Mark moaned again and released himself as I came a few seconds after that. He laid on top of me, Ken was staring at the both of us. His mouth was wide open. Me and Mark kissed each other for the last time before glancing at Ken.

"What the fuck did I just witness."

Mark joyfully said, "Sex? Oh wait...gay sex."

It was very awkward since we were both shirtless and Ken stood there until Marzia came in too.

Fuck.

I slapped my forehead as Mark got off of me and wiped off the mess we made. Both of the two were in shock and awe. I grabbed my clothes and wore them back on.

"Um...can you guys please? Leave us for a sec?" I asked as they both nodded and closed the door. "Mark I feel embarrassed."

Mark threw the tissue into the bin and went over to me with a flirty gaze and a hot aura. I felt my cheeks turn red as he got in for peck on the lips. I took his glasses and wore them over his face.

"It's alright, they'll probably only be the last ones on earth to ever find out we had a great time."

"Markimoo!" I chuckled underneath. "So, are we going to scavenge or what?"

"Let's go." Mark replied, pulling my body up and holding my hands as we went downstairs.

---

Marzia and Ken were talking to each other at the table. Mark stood right in front of them muffling a conversation that I could not hear.

I looked outside the window, the wheat fields swayed with the current of the wind. Mark came up behind me and breathed in from my shoulder.

"You ready to go sweetheart?"

I grabbed my gun, lock and loading the weapon. I aimed into the air and pretended that I was shooting at something.

"Bang...let's do this."

***
Haha what did I just put? That's the first time I've ever written that thing...and I'm happy af.

So thank you guys! If you liked this book, Comment anything down below and punch that star button in da face, like a boss! *share it all around*, wapsh wapsh...
And I thank you readers and I'll see all you dudes...in your next chapter!

*hugs and kisses*