A/N

Hello! Miss me? Of course you do...I'm sorry if I've haven't interacted with you guys that much. I have a lot of new things to venture into :)

Anyways this chapter is dedicated to allll of you, each and every one of you be it online readers or even the offline readers. I'm so happy that you guys have been with me from the start of the book all the way here.

We are nearing to the end of Septic Blood, I've already finished the last chapter so I might consider posting them all in one day as a grand finale prior to the end of the Parallel Series.

After that, we will continue with the Theoretical Series and start off with the new series called Legion Series.

For those of you who don't know what the Legion Series is, it's a book series that's going to be marked Mature as all of it contains lightly explicit scenes of Septiplier and other ships. But we don't care, Hahahahahahaha...

Also, I will post a sneak peak chapter of my new book "Fifty Shades Of Mark"
Yep...that's a clue, and...I have a teaser trailer available for watch on my Twitter account. Once I'm done with the full trailer, it will be posted on YouTube and on Wattpad :)

Seriously guys, I couldn't have made it this far without all of you. There were so many times I went demotivated to continue my books but all of those disappear after you guys inspired me to keep going...and I did❤️

So here is our milestone pad, thank you so much for 900+ views, it's been a long journey to be with you guys :)