Chapter 25 : Unexpected Encounters

Play the background ambience for the full septic battle experience..and keep reading :)

----
"Shit! Nine'o clock right behind you Jack!" Wade yelled as I turned around, pumping my shotgun and shooting the hunter behind me. The bullets went pass through, busting it's brain wide off the air.

Mark held my shoulder, pushing me down onto ground cover as he shot the ones that suppressed fire from the top floor.

"Fuck! There's too many of them, Jack did you bring any bombs?" Mark asked while he kept shooting, dropping hot bullet cases over my arm.

"Yeah, I have two grenades." I replied, tossing Mark the deadly equipment.

As he pulled the pin, I provided cover fire, using all the skills that Mark had taught me. They were killed too easily but more kept coming, it was literally becoming a flood of hunters.

Mark then threw the grenade at a group of them, exploding upon impact. The hunters were pushed in different directions with the sudden bang.

"Mark your gun." I said as I handed him back his weapon. I pumped my shotgun and ran to the cobblestone that was on my left, putting bullets into some hunters that appeared from the entrance.

Wiishu ran up to the stairs, pulling out a sniper as she shot wild bullets that didn't hit any of them.

"Can you aim better!" Mark shouted, firing at the missed shots. "Wade! Order your men to secure the back, there's too many of them, grab the found caches!"

Wade nodded and did what Mark said, his men ran to the back parameters to clear an escape route. Now we were the only four left, giving out our very best in trying to hold them off.

Suddenly, Wade was shot right in the arm. He tumbled backwards and fell before getting back up, continuing his fight.

Mark ran towards Wade where this one hunter had already aimed down the sights towards Mark. Shit.

I grabbed my handgun and looked through the target, thinking about Mark's rules. I only had one bullet in the chamber and I had to make this count.
I stood up and got my eyes on a gas tank that laid beside the hunter.

I placed my dominant foot in the front, arms straight and stiff then, I held my breath. I pulled the trigger, the final bullet flew towards the tank, causing it to explode and kill the hunter beside it.

"Damn! Good shot Jack!" Mark praised as he helped Wade retreat to the back. Wiishu was still on top, increasing her accuracy with every second.

"Fuck I'm out!" Wiishu yelled as she took out her secondary weapon, shooting yet more wild bullets before getting close enough. I rolled my eyes and jumped into another cover.

A grenade fell in front of me. Without wasting a second I immediately kicked it back, letting it go off on their side instead.

"Signe! Here!" I bowled as I tossed her a few magazines for her sniper. They were heavy but, it was manageable.

Mark then came back, telling me that the escape rout is cleared. Wiishu then jumped down over the stairs and ran towards us, popping smoke bombs to buy us some time.

We all ran towards the vehicles, bullets came flying past us. This was the same event like escaping the last sector that betrayed us, and this was just a recall of it.

On our arrival, Wade's men started the cars' engines and helped us with fending off the hunters. The rubble that kept us from getting hit was growing thin as bullets pierced the hard concrete.

"Ten Niner! Ten Niner!" Wade ordered as his men pulled out a launcher. "Aim for that pylon right there!"

Wade's men then released a small warhead, destroying the pylon and creating a huge obstruction between us and the hunters but they didn't want to lose.

They climbed over the debris and shot down one of  Wade's men down. Wiishu then went over the cover and forced fire towards the hunters killing every single one right in front of us.

She breathed in heavily, Mark was truly amazed. She  yelled in excitement,

"Fuck yeah! Now that's what I call legend-"

*bang*

"Signe!" Wade shouted as he ran towards Wiishu. A bullet went through her upper shoulder as she immediately went into prone.

"Fuck," I mumbled, "Mark you get into the car, I'll get both of them!"

Mark then nodded and ran towards the car, starting the engine, preparing for the leave. I then went over to Wade and Wiishu. I could see a huge wound form on Wiishu's body, blood dribbled out of the small hole.

"I'm fine Wade! Let's go!" Wiishu said as I helped them both up, shooting some hunters down with my handgun.

Wade's men were left with only two before they got shot down by the hunters in the end. We were all on the line now.

Wade then assisted Wiishu into the front seat as I made my way towards the other car where Mark was. Suddenly, a horde of zekes appeared in front of us, walking slowly in our direction.

"Damn it, could this get any fucking worse!" Mark stated, pushing the gear to drive more as he pressed the pedal. I rolled down the windows and shot the zekes that were close to the car, hoping that they wouldn't jump and attack us, for I knew they would.

We ran over some zekes while the rest kept going into the hangar where the hunters were. Mark then pulled out a panel that had a red button on it as he gave it to me.

"You have six seconds, do the honors Jackaboy." He said, increasing the speed of the car.

"What's this?" I asked before being cut.

"Four seconds Jack." He continued.

I shrugged as I clicked the button, "Alright then."

Behind, came off a huge bomb that destroyed the hangar into bits that flew off into the sky. I could see red lights bursting out of the explosion as black smog formed on the lower tertiary ground.

The car shook a little as Mark let out a gruesome laugh.

"Now that's what I'm talking about!"

I smiled as I held his hands, kissing his cheek in joy, "You're fucking insane Mark."

"I know!" He replied, "I love dramatic escapes!"

***
So thank you guys! If you liked this book, Comment anything down below and punch that star⭐️ button in da face, like a boss! *share it all around*, wapsh wapsh...
And I thank you readers and I'll see all you dudes...in the next chapter!

*hugs and kisses*

If the music hasn't end yet...listen to it until it does....*evil laugh*