Introduction

Warning: This book contains strong language, violence, series of abuse. It also contains self-harm, and sexual content.

Hello, thanks for checking out my book, It means a lot to me. I'm not a very good writer so know this: There will be grammatical errors, please don't be rude when pointing them out because I am currently editing this book from the very first draft, read at your own risk.

     Before, I get to the story. I want you all to know this: A lot of children suffer abuses from their parents, some physical, mental, emotional or even sexual. It's not right, a child needs a little smacking once or twice but to make it a constant thing? No, that's just wrong. Sometimes all your child needs is some attention, for you to hear them out, have a talk with them, reach out to them, let them know you've seen the world before them, that you're only trying to protect them.

Also, self-harm and suicide attempts are very serious things. I am in no way trying to mock anyone out there facing these things, this is just my book. They are my words and my feelings, each of the characters are a piece of my soul. In this book, Abel's mother turns a blind eye to his disorder, though providing him with psychiatric help, she doesn't really give him the support he needs, until later. Matter of fact, she sends him to go live with her brother, because she considered him a burden, she was blinded by grief, and she allowed her heart to slowly lose all the love It had for her son.

Important Facts/Rules About this Book

~ This is a Nigerian story, It is based in Delta.

~ There will be dialects and Broken English, you might not be familiar with it if you're not Nigerian. Not to worry though, I will translate.

~ Constructive criticism is allowed, but If you're one of those internet bullies and you try to diss me or insult my work, know that I will clap back. This is my book, I really couldn't care less what you think bout It. If you wan do anyhow, you better commot for here. And If you're leaving, do not indicate that you're doing so in the comment section, just quietly excuse yourself.

~ If you like to collect quotes, you are free to quote anything you see in this book but whilst doing so, include the title of this book and my name (Chris Wealth). Do not copy my work, plagiarism is a very serious thing. I'm not going to be cliché and say I'll find you and make you pay, what I will do though is report you. I just hope you can respect everything writers put into their work, whether distorting their reality or using their imaginations. Respect the effort.

~ If you're not a fan of the whole 'good girl growing a backbone courtesy of the bad boy', all that 'good girl loosing her shell' shît, abort this ship now.

~ The female protagonist is an extremely timorous character, she might irritate and madden you with her drama but later on in the future, she go open eye. 😋😏

~ They're quite a good number of descriptive combat scenes in this book (because I'm a woman of action👊). Just a heads up.

~ There will be no actual sex scene but there will be serious foreplay. 💏🔥⚠

Once again, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

This story isn't all rainbows and sunshine, It's dark and deep, there will be tragedies but remember that not everything has a happy ending. The thrill gotten from seeking redemption is one of the best feelings on earth.