You Cold.

KB POV

I woke up around 11:30 am on Sunday. I replayed the previous night's events as I took a shower. I can honestly say that I am really happy with the way things turned out. I gotta find a way to thank Naomi. She really helped a nigga out. Although I don't think she knew that Zion forgot her keys at home.

Zion is a cool girl. Her vibe is different from what I'm used to hanging out with. I can tell she is really shy though. And she has a lot of walls up. I know they are going to be difficult to get passed. But my heart told me that she would be worth the hard work. But once I get to know her more I'm sure that won't be a problem no more.

Regardless a nigga was happy. Jr was happy too. We haven't been able to get her off our mind. Hell I had a dream about Zion and them jeans being ripped off, and woke up with morning wood in result. Hence why is was in this damn cold ass shower. Once I was done I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist. I walked into my bedroom and ran right into Zion's soft body. I quickly grabbed her hips so that she wouldn't fall back. Once her hips were in my hands, I noticed that if I spread my fingers out a bit I could touch her thighs. Her very thick chocolate thighs. The amount of restraint that I was showing right now was phenomenal. Even Jr. couldn't believe that I didn't pick her up by these glorious thighs and lay her down on the bed.

"My bad." I said. As I stood her up right. She placed a soft small manicured hand on my slightly damp chest as she regained her balance. Her body was up against mine, I could feel her nipples harden through the thin fabric of my shirt, well the one she had on. And I'm almost positive she could feel Jr. growing in anticipation of something that wasn't going to happen. She slowly looked up at me and lost her words. I raised my eyebrows curiously. "Zion?"

Zion's POV

I woke up in a bed that was clearly not mine, as it was missing my favorite fluffy blue sheets. As I sat up I looked down at the shirt that was covering the top half of my body. I quickly remembered the events of last night. And blushed to myself once I realized that this was Alexander Anthony 'King Base' Palmer, shirt. I brought the collar of the shirt up to my nose and inhaled. It smelled just like him.

I looked around the room, and slid out of the bed. I needed to take a shower but the bathroom that was attached was only a half bath. I opened the door and walked towards KB's room. I walked in and looked around, I didn't see him in there, until I bumped into something big and hard. I almost fell back, but his hands gripped my waist to keep me from falling back. I placed my hand on his chest without thinking so that I could find my balance again.

"My bad." I could barely hear what he said. Fuck, once I realized that he was in nothing but a towel, and he was still kind of wet from his shower. I got slightly wet. My words betrayed me and left me completely. I was frozen except for my nipples which hardened from the excitement and my eyes which ran from his caramel toned chest to his strong jaw. They stopped at his full lips, then found momentum again and landed on his concerned eyes. "Zion?" I blushed and quickly stepped back.

"Yeah I was wondering if I could borrow your shower. But I'm just gonna head home now." I turned around to leave. He grabbed my wrist and chuckled. His eyes traveled from my head to my thighs that were barely covered by his t- shirt. I couldn't fit his shorts so I went without.

"You can use my shower, no problem. Let me get you a towel and wash cloth. There is some soap under the sink in there." He let go of my wrist and headed into the bathroom. I followed him in. His back muscles stretched deliciously as he reached to the top of his linen closest. "You need anything else?" He handed me the towels and looked at my thighs again. I reached to pull the shirt down more. He looked me in the eyes now.