Act Right

KB POV

"Sooo." I looked at her expectantly. I pulled out the parking lot and headed home

"What the fuck was that Ant?" She glared at me harshly.

"Huh?" Her right hand twitched in anticipation of slapping the shit out of me, no doubt.

"Why the fuck was that female you just kissed here, while you were out with YOUR girl and your parents?" She looked at me disgustedly.

"She is friends with the waitress, and she saw I was here so she came. That kiss, it didn't mean anything, and I don't know how much you saw but she definitely kissed me. I wanted no part of that. You know how badly she hurt me."

I swear if Zion leaves me over this bullshit, I will find Lani myself and murk her.

"Listen babygirl. I can't lose you over this. You mean too much to me for you to leave again." I made the turn into my street and pulled up to my house. At least she didn't have a way to get home so she couldn't leave me if we couldn't work this out.

"Did I say I was going to leave you nigga? What you want me to leave you so that you can run crying to that bitch again?" She snapped her neck and rolled her eyes at me.

My hands tightened on the wheel. She was starting to piss me off acting like this was completely my fault. She acting as if I ain't got this act right. I didn't ask for Loni to come, and I regret even calling on her after me and Zion fell out.

"Babygirl you need to chill with that attitude. Acting like I won't fuck the shit out of you. I didn't ask for her to show up. I would never disrespect you like that. So keep disrespecting me, and watch what happens."

Zion POV

I rolled my eyes hard, even though the aggression was a turn on, he was not gonna talk to me crazy. It really irked me, that this girl had the audacity to show up, while I'm out with my man. I mean to me that shows that KB gave her reason to think it was okay. In addition to the fact that this whole fucking relationship was a set up.

"Anthony you ain't finna do shit, stop talking as if you run shit. You don't run anything but your fucking mouth. Out here making me look stupid in front of these little ugly ass girls." His jaw tightened and he opened the car door.

"Bet, I ain't gon do shit? Get out the car lets go." I opened my car door and followed him up to the porch running my mouth the whole time.

"Who the fuck are you talking to Anthony. You the one that fucked up. You the one who ran off telling OUR business to your ex. You the one that wanted to disrespect me and make a mockery out of me and my name, by asking Naomi instead of me. You ain't shit but a punk. Shit, got me out here in front of your parents looking stupid."

"I made you look stupid or you did that on you own?" He looked down at me as he spoke, opening the door.

"You're such a fucking asshole." I pushed passed him and began to head for upstairs, until I felt my arm being yanked back, and my body was slammed against the door. KB towered over me.

"What the fuck is your problem? I told you I was sorry. I told you, I regret talking to Loni. I told you that when I approached Ni about you, it was because I liked you. I fucking love you and you keep questioning that shit. Your insecurities aren't cute." He stopped my struggling by grabbing my arms and raised them above my head. I began to wriggle away harder when I felt his hand slid up to my underwear.

I closed my eyes tightly and wished this moment away. I felt like I was gonna break. I looked up at him angrily. "Fuck you." I glared at him.

"Aight." He lifted me up and took me to the couch. He laid me down and got on top of me, my hands were still held above my head. He started to leave sloppy kisses on my neck, while his other hand reached into my underwear and started to play with my clit. I became wet immediately, just as I always do, when KB is around.

"No. Ant. I'm still ma..." I licked my lips and moaned. I couldn't get a full sentence out. "Fuck. Mmhhm" I tried to pull away from him.

"Nah what was all that shit about I ain't shit? Huh, am I still an asshole?" He looked me in my eye then stood up to pull himself out. His member hard and glistening with precum. I took this time to try and slide away. He simply wrapped an arm around my waist and placed me on the arm of the couch. Since when did he get so strong. Gah. He lifted my skirt up and pulled my panties to the side. I flinched when I felt him tap himself against me a couple of times. I was shaking in anticipation. Then I felt him enter me roughly. My hand immediately flew back to his thigh to keep him from going to deep.

"Nah, you don't get all that gentle shit now, all that smack you was talking. Disrespecting me, after I apologized." He took my arm and bent it behind my back to use as leverage to dig all up in my stomach.

"MMhm Ant! Fuck!" My head flopped over, ass propped in the air, as I could do nothing but take the ruthless strokes that he was giving me.

"You forgive daddy? Huh" He made sure he was balls deep when he asked me. My face was buried in the couch cushions. His thrusts were hard and aggressive. He slapped my ass roughly then rubbed them lovingly. Fuck I was never going to shit talk him again. Learned my fucking lesson.

"Yes daddy. I forgive you." I whined out softly. Our juices dripped down my inner thighs. Anything he wanted he could get, long as he keeps fucking me like this.

"Damn, baby girl this pussy good as fuck." He took one of my legs and propped it up on the arm of the couch next to my body. This position allowed him to hit places he hadn't before. I squealed and tried to pull away. "Nuh uh. You ain't going nowhere baby girl. What did you say I was? Not shit right? Well this ain't shit nigga all up in your guts huh. Where am I baby girl?" Normally all this talking would turn me the fuck off. But it was doing the exact opposite. I could feel myself getting close to my climax, I know he could feel me tightening around him.

I couldn't even respond to him, I was a moaning mess. I cried out when he started to hit me with long deep strokes.

"I don't like repeating myself Zion." He bent down so that he was in my ear, his voice was harsh. "Where am I?" Every word was a hip roll that I was trying to get away from.

"In my stomach, daddy. Your too deep." I shook hard when I came all over him, squeezing the fuck out of him. My breathing was heavy as I felt him bust too. I couldn't even move. Never talking shit again.

"And your ass is too rude. Take your disrespectful ass upstairs and strip, we ain't done." I slowly got off the couch and started to limp towards the stairs. "Aye Zi," I looked at him nervously. He was smiling while stroking himself. "You gon act right?" I nodded, and proceeded up the stairs.

Please Please Please comment you guys. I love engaging with you guys. It motivates me to get the next chapter out.

As Always:

Comment, Suggestions, and Constructive Criticism always welcome. I aim to be a better writer for you guys and myself.

Until next time 😘😘😘